hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you know if it's fairly easy to send it to the TV via chromecast?

If push comes to shove I guess I will buy a months' subscription but would really like to know from Hibs if it will be on HTV for international subscribers. I'm assuming the delay is because they are still trying.
    You just need to have Chrome installed and when you select cast select desktop and not browser then you can use any browser for Premier Sports.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    I'm not having a go at you, but I've seen this sort of confusion a few times regarding Hibs TV international. If you go on to the site and click on "events", it tells you the next match.

In this case it's tomorrow's match which will be live for those outwith the UK.

I assure you there's no confusion - I checked this yesterday and it showed St Johnstone as the next live game for international subscribers. Thanks for pointing this out.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I assure you there's no confusion - I checked this yesterday and it showed St Johnstone as the next live game for international subscribers. Thanks for pointing this out.
    You're (we're) sorted anyway, that's the main thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    How good is it to be a Hibs supporter just now! A Scottish Cup quarter final on Saturday followed by a game where we can clinch 3rd place with two games remaining. This team is capable of great things, Boyle is in the form of his life, defenders must hate it when he runs at them, and depending on the outcome of the Scottish cup, this must be the best possible year to finish third in, it also means that we don't have to sell anyone to ballance the books, with the Euro wind fall coming in, and possibly an extra 5M if McGinn get sold, sets us up nicely for next season.
    Just listened to Brian Mclauchlin reading the 1st half of your post to Jack Ross on Hibs TV.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Just listened to Brian Mclauchlin reading the 1st half of your post to Jack Ross on Hibs TV.
    What’s Brian’s username on here😀

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    What’s Brian’s username on here😀
    Hermit Crab 😁

Only kidding 😁

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    He must have checked it out on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    I signed up on the website for online and just hooked the laptop to the telly with HDMI, cancelling was easy.
    I think stories of trying to cancel being a mare were when done through the virgin box. Not sure about sky.
    Have sky and just cancelled online no problems whatsoever. You get Box Nation as well not a bad deal.

Games coming thick and fast, and not many come bigger than Hibs in the Scottish Cup
    On the back of a good victory v Livingston, we’ve got another big game v Motherwell on Saturday. Motherwell in good form too, won 4 out of the last 5.

Think Jack said that Macey will start, can’t see too many other changes to the starting line up, unless Doig is fit
    Did Jack Ross really say Macey will start in goals?? Ytf wouldn't we be going full strength in a scottish cup quarter final?

He's giving Macey the cup games.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    It’s a bit Arsene Wenger that is.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    Have sky and just cancelled online no problems whatsoever. You get Box Nation as well not a bad deal.
    Yeah and Andy Ruiz’s comeback fight has just been announced for Premier/Box Nation on 1st May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ffs. That's not going to end well. Absolutely mind boggling that we wouldn't go full strength in the latter stages of the Scottish Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Ffs. That's not going to end well. Absolutely mind boggling that we wouldn't go full strength in the latter stages of the Scottish Cup.
    It didn’t work out too badly the last time the first choice goalie didn’t play in the latter rounds of the Scottish Cup.

Maybe Macey's showing a willingness to stay at Hibs next season while Rocky's offski?

Although I've obviously no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie Green View Post
    It didn’t work out too badly the last time the first choice goalie didn’t play in the latter rounds of the Scottish Cup.
    Think you are getting mixed up here. When Logan signed he became our number 1, Oxley was dropped and Logan played in the championship league games, play-offs and the scottish cup games.

@hibs.net private member
    Think you are getting mixed up here. When Logan signed he became our number 1, Oxley was dropped and Logan played in the championship league games, play-offs and the scottish cup games.
    Not all of them. He was dropped after a clanger, then came back in.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Macey is a very good keeper from what we’ve seen so far and with Marciano off next season, he’ll be busting a gut to get a deal and become our number one.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    I think you can, but they make it very difficult to cancel.
    I had it last year and cancelled it with no issues

No you are getting mixed up.

Oxley was shown a yellow card for supposedly time wasting when he had issues with a contact lens.

That led to him being suspended for the Scottish Cup Semi final and Hibs needed to find another goalkeeper!!

Another magical tale of the Scottish Cup run!

Coaching Staff
    What’s Brian’s username on here��
    Billybunter1874

Really looking forward to the game tonight, start of a hugely important week with this and the Saintees game. Just hope we start the game well and don't get lulled into thinking 'Well being under-strength we can relax into the game as they'll be up for it and still have a dangerous front line. Midfield is key and Campbell's form is on the up so I'd hope Gogic and Irvine combine to nullify his threat.

They're weak down their left side so Boyle and Nisbet's movement and combinations again will be key.

Just give us a solid 90 minutes Hibs and get the job done feel queazy wanting The Rangers to win this weekend too has to be said

@hibs.net private member
    I’m not long up and I had a dream we were winning 3-0. Unsure how it finished though

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Tough game given the last game we played. On looking at our team in that game we played a back 3 with Daz a midfield 3 of Newell Irvine and Murphy with a top 2 of Boyle and Doidge with Cadden wide. Will be interesting to see if we play back 4 as we switched to 4 in second half as their front 3 caused our back 3 issues. Porto Gogic and Nisbet will improve us. Think Alexander is shrewd and Cole is a good player however think we will score and create. Tough game though think we will edge it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

Oxley was shown a yellow card for supposedly time wasting when he had issues with a contact lens.

That led to him being suspended for the Scottish Cup Semi final and Hibs needed to find another goalkeeper!!

Think they both played in the run in, but Logan came back in for the playoffs, we’d probably have beaten Falkirk had Oxley played funnily enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Tough game given the last game we played. On looking at our team in that game we played a back 3 with Daz a midfield 3 of Newell Irvine and Murphy with a top 2 of Boyle and Doidge with Cadden wide. Will be interesting to see if we play back 4 as we switched to 4 in second half as their front 3 caused our back 3 issues. Porto Gogic and Nisbet will improve us. Think Alexander is shrewd and Cole is a good player however think we will score and create. Tough game though think we will edge it.
    Reckon we will keep it the same as Wednesday, more a 4-3-3, was quite unorthodox with Irvine playing off the left and Boyle having a free role essentially. I like that we would rather focus on our strengths and have Motherwell worry about us.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I think that as well. Rocky is our number 1 keeper and should be playing. I remember the last time we dropped him for a big cup game, we played Laidlaw in the semi against Celtic and he had a nightmare. Macey is still an unknown quantity and it’s not worth taking the risk.

United we stand here....

The game is on Free sports on Monday afternoon if you can hold onto then.

I had premier before (On virgin) and was a nightmare to cancel. They kept taking money out my bank despite me cancelling and I ended up having to go into the bank to stop it and cancel the direct debit. I wont use them again. Plus side is my brother has an account with them and I just use his details when we play.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

Yeah, but Logan was the best keeper we had available for that semi final and was therefore first choice for that game. We didn't have a better keeper on the bench for the semi against Dundee United and choose to give the back up a game in goals instead.

We might get away with this against Motherwell but Macey potentially being in goals against the huns later on gives me the fear. Marciano is clearly the better goalkeeper and it really does baffle me that we wouldn't go full strength here.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Think they both played in the run in, but Logan came back in for the playoffs, we’d probably have beaten Falkirk had Oxley played funnily enough.
    Yeah, maybe you're right about the Falkirk game. I don't think Oxley makes that mistake at home to Falkirk in the play-off. Logan played every game from late April onwards though and the rest is history!

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Yeah, but Logan was the best keeper we had available for that semi final and was therefore first choice for that game. We didn't have a better keeper on the bench for the semi against Dundee United and choose to give the back up a game in goals instead.

We might get away with this against Motherwell but Macey potentially being in goals against the huns later on gives me the fear. Marciano is clearly the better goalkeeper and it really does baffle me that we wouldn't go full strength here.
    What has he done wrong that gives you a fear, I happen to agree that Marciano is a better keeper but Macey has done nothing wrong for anyone to think he wouldn't be a good choice