hibs.net Messageboard

Coaching Staff

Commemorative Stones

I want to buy one of these but when I go through the process online there isn't an opportunity to put in the wording I want before I purchase.

Has anyone bought one - do Hibs get in touch to ask about wording after purchase?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to buy one of these but when I go through the process online there isn't an opportunity to put in the wording I want before I purchase.

Has anyone bought one - do Hibs get in touch to ask about wording after purchase?
    Bought one four years ago

Pretty sure once you commit to buying they send you an online template to complete followed by a certificate

I admit it wasn’t straight forward but the Commercial Manager at the time kept me right and ensured everything went as planned

The guy I dealt with has left but might be worth emailing Murray Milligen and he will point you in the right direction

mmilligen@hibernianfc.co.uk

Good luck
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 31-08-2021 at 11:30 PM.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post

Pretty sure once you commit to buying they send you an online template to complete followed by a certificate

I admit it wasn’t straight forward but the Commercial Manager at the time kept me right and ensured everything went as planned

The guy I dealt with has left but might be worth emailing Murray Milligen and he will point you in the right direction

Good luck
    Thanks.

I've done that now and bought a stone in memory of my late twin sister, who posted on here as PapillonVert.

Thanks.

I've done that now and bought a stone in memory of my late twin sister, who posted on here as PapillonVert.
    Remember her well

A very nice lady

Sorry for your loss

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post

Good luck
    That's how I remember the process. Got one for my dad but his health went downhill quickly and he might have not lived to see the stone as they only put them up a certain times of the year. Contacted the ticket office and explained my situation. Think it was Aiden who I dealt with. He got the manufacturer to take a photo of my dad's stone which I was able to show my dad before he passed. So the ticket office does more than match day tickets.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BobMilne
    Thanks.

Sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    That's how I remember the process. Got one for my dad but his health went downhill quickly and he might have not lived to see the stone as they only put them up a certain times of the year. Contacted the ticket office and explained my situation. Think it was Aiden who I dealt with. He got the manufacturer to take a photo of my dad's stone which I was able to show my dad before he passed. So the ticket office does more than match day tickets.

I got one for my late Dad

I was lucky by sheer chance they positioned the stone above where the turnstile would have been for the Old North Enclosure where my Dad used to give me a ‘lift-over’ for the big European games in the 1960’s

I noticed they are now on sale again on the website

Dad's stone in same area. North Enclosure or North Stand was place to be on European nights.

Thanks.

I met and had numerous conversations with Jane and both liked and respected her. Such a sad loss.
    This is how it feels

FYI, I bought one last night in memory of my Dad, just received an email an hour ago asking for confirmation of the message to be inscribed.

All the best.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I met and had numerous conversations with Jane and both liked and respected her. Such a sad loss.
    Thanks all for your thoughts.

It's a year now since Jane passed - today in fact is the anniversary of her funeral.

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Thanks all for your thoughts.

It's a year now since Jane passed - today in fact is the anniversary of her funeral.
    Reminds me that despite the bickering and the Happy Clappers V The Doom and Gloomers arguments, that Hibs.Net and the wider Hibernian family is just that...A Family. When I see posts like yours it always makes me feel like I've lost someone I knew.

May she rest in Peace

A commemorative Stone is a great memorial.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this. Coming up for the first anniversary of my old man leaving us and been wanting to get one of these stones. Will be a fitting tribute to the man that made me Hibs.