hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4-1 Rangers

With the deputy head of their tribe dying, they will want to win it for the gipper.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyDoidger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rangers still not had a penalty against them all season?
    ......... just what you would expect from a club with the highest standards of fair play, defensive excellence and scrupulous morals.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colr View Post
    4-1 Rangers

With the deputy head of their tribe dying, they will want to win it for the gipper.
    Likely to be a an hour or twos delay for kick off time to allow for the commemoration events Rangers have lined up.

21 gun salute
    Tribute pop concert
    RAF fly over
    10 minutes silence
    10 minutes applause
    kick off

1-2 Hibs. Have a good feeling about today.

I thought Magennis looked pretty lively when he went on the other night.

This might be a decent game to give him a proper chance to show what he can do.

Hope rather than expectation. I've never been as convinced by Rangers as so many others have, and I'm not convinced about how well they might have coped with any adversity that might have come their way as Celtic and others have generally made it easy for them. They have done very well at going in front in games then staying there though, so I guess some credit is due.

And I've ever been all that convinced by us at any point either, although the second half of our most recent game has probably been the best I've seen us play for a long time.

We'll probably lose by 1 or 2, but nothing would surprise me tbh.

I'm a realist, so my prediction is we lose 2-0.

And this counts for the Predictions thread if I don't make it back in time.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    Same team as last week for me, but with cadden in for nisbet.

Wee bit more solid defensively than Boyle for right wing back, and would let us stick Boyle up front to use his pace to get in behind on the counter attack.

2-1 Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    2-1 Sevco
    Af ffs Ross. Negative pish as usual. Yet another big game he's bottled

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I thought Magennis looked pretty lively when he went on the other night.

This might be a decent game to give him a proper chance to show what he can do.

Hope rather than expectation. I've never been as convinced by Rangers as so many others have, and I'm not convinced about how well they might have coped with any adversity that might have come their way as Celtic and others have generally made it easy for them. They have done very well at going in front in games then staying there though, so I guess some credit is due.

And I've ever been all that convinced by us at any point either, although the second half of our most recent game has probably been the best I've seen us play for a long time.

We'll probably lose by 1 or 2, but nothing would surprise me tbh.
    Agree about Magennis, he looked right up for it and very sharp.

Jack Ross was singing his praises massively in the interview on Friday and saying he has looked excellent in training the past couple of weeks.

Think we’ll see him have a good run out today

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    I am just looking for a performance today. It's not being defeatist to expect no points against the OF. Being defeatist is accepting not showing up. If we take to the pitch and give everything from the first whistle to the last, that will do for me.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    We were the first team to score a goal against them and i fancy us to be the first team to beat them ( League) 0-3
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

I'm realistic enough to assume we'll lose the game. I'd be delighted with a point.

Deary me.

I hope all the people saying lose 3-0 etc aren’t the same ones that after the game will complain about the score, the players not having enough belief and just bending over for them.

I think Ross and the players will be right up for this one and get a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Deary me.

I hope all the people saying lose 3-0 etc aren’t the same ones that after the game will complain about the score, the players not having enough belief and just bending over for them.

Joe Newell to run midfield , Irvine to get first goal and Doidge to continue his Purple patch All The Rangers fans raving they must sign Josh Doig after his best performance of the season Snd Boyle to be here there and everywhere causing problems
    Entertaining 2 2 Draw in the Sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Deary me.

You can be a supporter and not fancy us to get something away to the runaway league winners. You said yourself in the OP that no one expects us to win, and now you’re taking issue because a few hibs fans don’t expect us to either?

Would you sooner everyone lied and said they expect us to win 3-0 when making predictions?

If we can get anything from today I’ll be very happy.