hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rangers PPV

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's on their TV ffs, what did you expect him to say, he still works as a youth coach for them remember.
    And he did refer to us as the Hibees quite a few times. Which isn’t a term your average hun would use when talking about us.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    I thought the game commentators were fairly neutral for Rangers Tv.

Clive was fairly impartial and at one one talked about the cup win in 2016, as mentioned KT never hid from the fact he has a soft spot for us but was an employee of rangers and was rooting for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

Always dread having to tune in and listen to that melt Tom on their commentary

Thought CT was a breath of fresh air, very knowledgeable about us and Scottish football generally

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    It’s still a choice. My point was the ‘not giving Rangers money’ though and then admitting they already do when going to games. That’s hypocritical.
    Did anyone ever say anything about ‘not giving them money’? I think most folk with thoughts on it just didn’t feel comfy getting directly into their bed / nest / lair. You’re not saying anything new really and neither are the others stating the obvious. The world and its dug knows where ticket money goes. Allow people their own quirks about Hun things no? If it was a Tynie game we could argue your case x3000 and tickets would remain like rocking horse ***** regardless. Luckily that debate has been avoided this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Did anyone ever say anything about ‘not giving them money’? I think most folk with thoughts on it just didn’t feel comfy getting directly into their bed / nest / lair. You’re not saying anything new really and neither are the others stating the obvious. The world and its dug knows where ticket money goes. Allow people their own quirks about Hun things no? If it was a Tynie game we could argue your case x3000 and tickets would remain like rocking horse ***** regardless. Luckily that debate has been avoided this season.
    You yourself said you were uncertain, the poster after you said they’d rather give money to the gangsters running IPTV than Rangers. A fair few followed after that also. People can have whatever thoughts they want, just pointing out the sheer hypocrisy in holding back a tenner from them when you’d be firing £30 into their pockets when attending a game.

You yourself said you were uncertain, the poster after you said they’d rather give money to the gangsters running IPTV than Rangers. A fair few followed after that also. People can have whatever thoughts they want, just pointing out the sheer hypocrisy in holding back a tenner from them when you’d be firing £30 into their pockets when attending a game.
    I made my thoughts clear and so did the rest. There’s a bit of light hearted craic and allow people their foibles in dealing with the emotions around football, without it we’ve nothing but we all know how it works. I think your looking for an argument that isn’t really there. I’ve never had an email from Rangers in my puff until today. Don’t want another one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    I made my thoughts clear and so did the rest. There’s a bit of light hearted craic and allow people their foibles in dealing with the emotions around football, without it we’ve nothing but we all know how it works. I think your looking for an argument that isn’t really there. I’ve never had an email from Rangers in my puff until today. Don’t want another one either.
    Who’s looking for an argument? I made a point about asking whether those that said they point blank won’t give Rangers a penny would be going to Ibrox. A few agreed with me. It’s you that’s taken exception to this. It’s you that wants the whole world to know how much you despise all things Rangers. Frankly I couldn’t really care less.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    Always dread having to tune in and listen to that melt Tom on their commentary

Thought CT was a breath of fresh air, very knowledgeable about us and Scottish football generally
    Agree was expecting a lot worse KT was a bit annoying but otherwise not a bad commentary.

Who’s looking for an argument? I made a point about asking whether those that said they point blank won’t give Rangers a penny would be going to Ibrox. A few agreed with me. It’s you that’s taken exception to this. It’s you that wants the whole world to know how much you despise all things Rangers. Frankly I couldn’t really care less.
    I made a bit of light hearted commentary on a fairly innocuous thread. I didn’t expect it to lead to me and others of a similar mind being labelled hypocrites. Like I said, everyone knows how ticket money works. If you really couldn’t care less stop banging on with your replies. Frankly.