hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Could you imagine we ended their unbeaten season? ooft

2. Log in to remove the advert

Does Marciano come back in or will JR want another look at Macey in a big game? If we're going to get anything at Ibrox, we need a good goalkeeping performance.
    I expect it will be the same outfield players who started at QotS, with maybe some thought given to Cadden for Nisbet, which would beef up midfield a bit and allow Boyle a free role to support Doidge. Nisbet was pretty honking the other night, with the exception of a fine pass for Boyle's goal.
    We need everyone to be right at it - and probably need a bit of luck as well. But we're due a break against them after not getting the Newell pen and the Alfredo Morelos stamp incident.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Anything other than a loss is a real bonus against them to be honest, they are that good this season! Glad we are getting them out the way first to be honest. That’s the spirit I know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watched us get pumped 6-2 off them on Youtube a couple of years ago. Footage was a bit **** and there were 2 annoying Geordies thanking people for their donations but it did the job. Until I slammed the laptop shut at 4-1 or whatever it was.
    Got no time at all for leeches like that. Not only are they thieving much needed revenue off teams (us included) they have the cheek to scrounge money off the fans who choose to watch it.

Refuse this, pay the clubs, not the leeches

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Free hit for us this Sunday. Aberdeen will have marked this one down as the one certainty for us losing. We get anything at all from the game and it throws their optimistic equations in the bin.

the pressure is all on Aberdeen to win on Saturday.
    If Aberdeen do win and we lose then the Aberdeen away game becomes absolutely massive. Anyone else feel that 3rd is no way near done?

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Could you imagine we ended their unbeaten season? ooft

I fancy us to win tbh

The pressure is on them, we are the underdogs, they are rusty

2-0 hibs

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Hibs View Post
    If Aberdeen do win and we lose then the Aberdeen away game becomes absolutely massive. Anyone else feel that 3rd is no way near done?
    It's not done yet, but I don't see Aberdeen winning this weekend. St Johnstone have only lost to Rangers and Celtic since the turn of the year and Aberdeen's only 2 goals in their last 10 games have been scored by Callum Hendry who is on loan from St Johnstone and can't play against them. Callum Davidson has also said they're eyeing up 5th place and a possible European place, so the Saints will be well up for the game.

If anything, I think we could extend our lead over Aberdeen this weekend and get a point at Ibrox.

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Hibs View Post
    we have a bit of work still to do, it’s not done yet but it will be soon.

We’re finishing 3rd. I’ll eat my cat if I’m wrong.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenio View Post
    Got no time at all for leeches like that. Not only are they thieving much needed revenue off teams (us included) they have the cheek to scrounge money off the fans who choose to watch it.

Refuse this, pay the clubs, not the leeches

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    There will be any number of unofficial ways to watch this game. Both them and their ugly twin have so many folk streaming their games they are easy to find. If not actually going to the game then no point in giving the *******s any money