hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member

FAO any Jambo's looking in!

They went up from Gorgie in the Scottish Cup they thought it was an easy night but they ****ed it up against Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ................

They can hide all they want under their 5 - 1 blankets but they got embarrassed up in the Highland's by Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora .................

Now I always knew that the hearts were ***** but I see they didn't think they would lose that night against Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ..............

Berra might have got the equalizer but you still got rammed right up the ****ter by Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ................

Now I'm not dumb but I don't understand why Robbie's been walking like a woman but talking like a man since Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ..............

Girl's will be boy's and boy's will be girl's it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ................

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    That's how you beat Queen Of The South (with absolute ease) take note.

And you were the home team aswel 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They went up from Gorgie in the Scottish Cup they thought it was an easy night but they ****ed it up against Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ................

They can hide all they want under their 5 - 1 blankets but they got embarrassed up in the Highland's by Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora .................

Now I always knew that the hearts were ***** but I see they didn't think they would lose that night against Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ..............

Berra might have got the equalizer but you still got rammed right up the ****ter by Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ................

Now I'm not dumb but I don't understand why Robbie's been walking like a woman but talking like a man since Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ..............

Girl's will be boy's and boy's will be girl's it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except Brora Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora ................
    👍👍

First Team Breakthrough Hibs1969's Avatar

Ray Davies will be surprised and delighted that you have given this classic a new and contemporary twist for the younger audience 😀

Just need to sort out a couple of "Kinks" in the lyrics.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    My mate just sent me this, looks like something from Kickback:

THE WORRYING DECLINE OF HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC.

Some stats to add to the list:

Played 182 matches in the top flight. We’ve won only 62 of those matches.

If we fail to finish 3rd next season we will match the worst run outside the top 3 since 1985. If we fail to finish top 4 the following season it will become the worst run outside those places since 1970 to 1985.

Via the FoH (£12 million nearly), James Anderson (£15 million) and yearly season ticket sales (£4.5million roughly a year), the fans/fan have handed over near £60million. That doesn’t include Merch, match day money, streams etc etc. No trophies, one 3rd place finish, 2 seasons in the championship.

97 players signed. 7 transfer fees recouped. 2 transfers of over £1million (Hickey, Sow). Lafferty and Rossi higher end 6 figure sums, the rest minimal 6 figure fees.

1 academy prospect sold (Hickey). All other academy graduates have left at the end of their contracts. As we see with Irving.

0 minutes to anyone under the age of 20 in the league this year.

0 academy prospects making their debut this season. Only 1 last season and 1 the season before.

First ever defeat to Alloa. First defeat to a non league team since 1900. First defeat to Queens and Raith at home for decades. First dropped points to Morton, Arbroath in decades.

2 wins in 10.

This isn’t a blip. This is the club rewriting our own history and not in a good way. This is the club changing our standing within the Scottish game. St Johnston have won more trophies than us in the past decade and have finished in the top 6 more than us over the last decade. The anger isn’t cause we lost to Brora. The Brora game was the straw that broke the camels back.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post

If we fail to finish 3rd next season we will match the worst run outside the top 3 since 1985. If we fail to finish top 4 the following season it will become the worst run outside those places since 1970 to 1985.

Via the FoH (£12 million nearly), James Anderson (£15 million) and yearly season ticket sales (£4.5million roughly a year), the fans/fan have handed over near £60million. That doesn’t include Merch, match day money, streams etc etc. No trophies, one 3rd place finish, 2 seasons in the championship.

97 players signed. 7 transfer fees recouped. 2 transfers of over £1million (Hickey, Sow). Lafferty and Rossi higher end 6 figure sums, the rest minimal 6 figure fees.

1 academy prospect sold (Hickey). All other academy graduates have left at the end of their contracts. As we see with Irving.

0 academy prospects making their debut this season. Only 1 last season and 1 the season before.

First ever defeat to Alloa. First defeat to a non league team since 1900. First defeat to Queens and Raith at home for decades. First dropped points to Morton, Arbroath in decades.

2 wins in 10.

This isn’t a blip. This is the club rewriting our own history and not in a good way. This is the club changing our standing within the Scottish game. St Johnston have won more trophies than us in the past decade and have finished in the top 6 more than us over the last decade. The anger isn’t cause we lost to Brora. The Brora game was the straw that broke the camels back.
    I can only imagine what adding a poor derby record to that list would do to them.

It's literally all they have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I can only imagine what adding a poor derby record to that list would do to them.

It's literally all they have left.
    They can have their derby record if we're continuously finishing above them and playing in Europe.

@hibs.net private member

2 wins in 10.

Makes interesting reading jeffers, lets look at the sequence of events, Brora beat hearts, stranraer beat Brora, QOS beat hearts, we beat QOS in a stroll, if we also beat Stranraer in another stroll, will more Jambo's like this one admit it is a crisis?

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

2 wins in 10.

Beyond The Wongadome.

Max (Craig Levein) is exiled into the desert by the ruthless ruler of Bartertown, Aunty Entity (Anne Budge), and there encounters an isolated cargo cult centred on a crashed Boeing 747 and its deceased captain (Stephen Pressley). Lots of cage fighting ensues when Aunty Entity toys with the idea of giving up ruling. It was all a bit of a laugh. And a completely pointless, wooden flightless model of a Boeing 747 was created through donations raised through sympathetic feral cage fighting spectators.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member
    Them over the road are revolting, calling for Budge and Neilson's heads, for those that like to keep tabs on them, whatever happened to Saughton Jambo? He was always Budge's biggest supporter, this was the guy who thought that the spfl could never implement relegation because they couldn't afford the compensation they would be required to pay the "big team", and that AB was leading the reconstruction of Scottish football, he even had his champagne on ice for the day that league reconstruction was announced, and they all followed him as the ITK poster, what has happened to him now?
    Last edited by 147lothian; 06-04-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Reckon we could just have one big talk-about-Hearts-here thread or something?

Them over the road are revolting, calling for Budge and Neilson's heads, for those that like to keep tabs on them, whatever happened to Saughton Jambo? He was always Budge's biggest supporter, this was the guy who thought that the spfl could never implement relegation because they couldn't afford the compensation they would be required to pay the "big team", and that AB was leading the reconstruction of Scottish football, he even had his champaign on ice for the day that league reconstruction was announced, and they all followed him as the ITK poster, what has happened to him now?
    The "keep the champagne corked just now" guy. Worra maroon.

Them over the road are revolting, calling for Budge and Neilson's heads, for those that like to keep tabs on them, whatever happened to Saughton Jambo? He was always Budge's biggest supporter, this was the guy who thought that the spfl could never implement relegation because they couldn't afford the compensation they would be required to pay the "big team", and that AB was leading the reconstruction of Scottish football, he even had his champagne on ice for the day that league reconstruction was announced, and they all followed him as the ITK poster, what has happened to him now?
    Got lifted at the Capitol after he was spotted wearing a half and half hmfc and qanon scarf.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    He was advised by an estate agent to keep the cork on the Lambrusco in case they found themselves in court for misrepresentation, or worse after confidently predicting their many victories in and out of court during their relegation for being the team in last position at the seasons end.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Reckon we could just have one big talk-about-Hearts-here thread or something?
    Did there not used to be one?

First Team Breakthrough
    Still in the Royal Ed I think

Quote Originally Posted by mcohibs View Post
    Did there not used to be one?
    I thought that too. But we've gone back to the older way of just letting any poster start up a new thread any time a thought about Hearts enters their head. Shame.

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    yea, can we go back to consolidating these threads into one please Admins

Lots of signs put up by me "Budge and Neilson out" in capital letters apart from the t in "out" which hilariously is in lower case.

Anyone else seen them? Drylaw area.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    Lots of signs put up by me "Budge and Neilson out" in capital letters apart from the t in "out" which hilariously is in lower case.

Anyone else seen them? Drylaw area.
    The first one of these posters I saw was just after the Brora game, it was A4 size maroon and in the Drylaw area, I was driving past, this was before the protests had started, so maybe it began in Drylaw?.

Hibs to sell assets thread on oneleaguebelow has brought some right roasters in for comments. Ron the Con going to pocket it all,Ron the Con starting a fire sale early,We have no sellable plyers,offers for Nisbet and Porteous must have been figment of everones imagination eh! Wont get anything for Doig,Nisbet apart from being 2nd highest league goal scorer is not a prolific or proven goalscorer.Bitterness is oozing out of them,long may it continue🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Nisbet has scored more goals in the premiership than Boyce has in the Championship.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    Just need to sort out a couple of "Kinks" in the lyrics.
    Brora, Alloa and Brora, Alloa and Brora, Alloa and Brora out of the cup's you go, Brora, Alloa and Brora, Alloa and Brora, Alloa and Brora out of the cup's you go ...............................

Kolo Toure / Yaya Toure song - https://youtu.be/tkoVlNpsgVg

This would be the perfect fit for Brora Brora Brora Brora Brora (repeat) Brora Rangers

Catchy and easy to get people to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

This would be the perfect fit for Brora Brora Brora Brora Brora (repeat) Brora Rangers

🙂

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no you're no in it.

@hibs.net private member
    Remember the boy on jkb claiming that even if the clubs vote to let the league positions stand, it wouldn't matter because Neil Doncaster had the amazing magical power to force through reconstruction and they all bought into it, to such an extent that when ND congratulated them on winning the championship tittle, their reaction was to tell him where to stick it, this makes me prey for the FOH takeover to happen as soon as possible, because they would all believe they had a say in the running of the club and they would become even more of a rudderless shambles, than they are now.

Anyway we have a game to look forward to on Saturday and they don't because their no in it.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Remember the boy on jkb claiming that even if the clubs vote to let the league positions stand, it wouldn't matter because Neil Doncaster had the amazing magical power to force through reconstruction and they all bought into it, to such an extent that when ND congratulated them on winning the championship tittle, their reaction was to tell him where to stick it, this makes me prey for the FOH takeover to happen as soon as possible, because they would all believe they had a say in the running of the club and they would become even more of a rudderless shambles, than they are now.

Anyway we have a game to look forward to on Saturday and they don't because their no in it.
    Sunday 😁

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

Would have to do the dance as well ,imagine three stands doing that. 😁😁
    Last edited by gbhibby; 13-04-2021 at 11:02 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Sunday 😁