hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I genuinely don’t know, but while I believe they’ll get goal bonuses when they score...it all seems a bit Football Manager to get lump sums after 10/15/20 goals.

They're incentives, targets for players to hit to get extra money, there'll be bonuses for cup wins, league positions, European runs if you get there, it all adds up.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I genuinely don’t know, but while I believe they’ll get goal bonuses when they score...it all seems a bit Football Manager to get lump sums after 10/15/20 goals.
    Think Hibs will keep it simple, basic wage, appearance fee and win bonus, and I think bonus for being called up to national team, I doubt we are giving out goal bonuses or clean sheet stuff, how much would you give a player for scoring a goal, probably not worth the hassle.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Don't know about individual player bonuses but I do know Hibs don't pay win bonuses for league matches, their bonus is dependant on where they finish in the league.
    When did the win bonus stop Scoops. only Hibs.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Very similar to a site mentioned on another thread would not be surprised if one was inspired by another. Neither attribute sources. Folks would need to do more to convince me neither are bogus. Click bait generating traffic. Like shooting fish in a barrel even if it’s wrong.

Now anyone like to by a flat Earthers conspiracy t-shirt or alternatively a timeshare?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Definitely a nonsense list. Looks like someone has ripped a football manager list of wages and adapted it to be the real one. Matt Macey may have been on around £5k a week at Arsenal but there is no chance we're paying him close to that. Same goes for the fact Marciano is so far down the list when I reckon him to be one of the highest earners.

I know in Alex millers time the likes of Eddie May and Kano were on very poor basic pay but could double or treble that with win bonuses. We paid our a quarter of money earned in winning the cup in bonuses. Source is the tache himself.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    When did the win bonus stop Scoops. only Hibs.
    Just this season I think Silv.

I think it is a good idea, the higher the club finish the more prize money they get and the players are rewarded accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Just this season I think Silv.

I think it is a good idea, the higher the club finish the more prize money they get and the players are rewarded accordingly.
    Certainly seems to be working

Testimonial Due
    Think this is a bit closer:

https://footballleaguefc.com/hibernian-fc-player-wages/

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Looks more reasonable but still some very odd figures. Nisbet seems very low and hard to believe Scott Allen is on so much given he hadn't kicked a ball for a year when we signed him again. Probably because he was on much more at Celtc and similar for Newell. Boyle is the one that is the strangest for me. He has been arguably our most important player for a while, ask Heck who never had the chance to play him, and has signed a recent contract. He needs a better agent or he has some add ons or signing fees too.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Looks more reasonable but still some very odd figures. Nisbet seems very low and hard to believe Scott Allen is on so much given he hadn't kicked a ball for a year when we signed him again. Probably because he was on much more at Celtc and similar for Newell. Boyle is the one that is the strangest for me. He has been arguably our most important player for a while, ask Heck who never had the chance to play him, and has signed a recent contract. He needs a better agent or he has some add ons or signing fees too.

All those figures on that site look pretty much the same Football Manager wages, on FM21 Nisbet is on £1k Allan on £3k and Newell £4.5k.