hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: 22000!!

  1. #31
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    60
    Posts
    19,782
    Quote Originally Posted by fiolex1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    30 toilet seats as well
    But they're for the directors and dignitaries to wear round their necks as they walk through the crowd from the directors "area" in the megastand.

    Just so the fans know who to doff their caps to at half time.



    Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    Testimonial Due fiolex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loanhead
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But they're for the directors and dignitaries to wear round their necks as they walk through the crowd from the directors "area" in the megastand.

    Just so the fans know who to doff their caps to at half time.



    Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
    Budge has been gurning through one for years

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    60
    Posts
    19,782
    Quote Originally Posted by fiolex1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Budge has been gurning through one for years


    Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

  5. #34
    Solipsist Eyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    PDSBRS
    Posts
    9,972
    Quote Originally Posted by fiolex1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    30 toilet seats as well
    They're in the Craig Levein Suite.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

  6. #35
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hlle
    Posts
    29,893
    Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, well done to you Keith. 🤣

    I quite like that the safety certificate even references that 75 seats are crap with restricted view and should be sold cheaper.

    Thanks.

    I can be quite determined some times (even irritatingly so)


  7. #36
    @hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    18,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It'll be 32000 by lunchtime and 400000 by Sunday but it's never going to be more than the somewhere around 19500 it's always been which I seem to recall from another thread was the figure they recorded as their official capacity with the council and / or their public liability insurers.

    Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

    Yup Budge has guaranteed their status as 2nd team in the capital - and spent colossal amounts of their money in the process.

    I bet the Yambos feel really good about that, all those bragging rights over Edinburgh City...

  8. #37
    Coaching Staff jgl07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Merchiston
    Posts
    7,566
    It's very strange that the Safety Certificate gives the capacity for Tynecastle as 19,852:

    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...Oct%202018.pdf

  9. #38
    @hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 'Mains
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's very strange that the Safety Certificate gives the capacity for Tynecastle as 19,852:

    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...Oct%202018.pdf
    The safety certificates clearly don't count the toilets or the seats for the turnstile operators, maybe the 'simple fans' do?


    And before you say it, I KNOW those seats have an errrrr, restricted, view of the pitch but then I'd offer up exhibit 'A' .... "Castle View Suite" :Greengrin



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    cm fallain

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)