Was previously a member at Prestonfield but gave up the game about 6 years ago playing of 14 at the time. The inconsistency was a constant torment, I'd play on the Saturday and have a great round with good ball striking then go out the following day and it was like I'd never played the game before.

But back at it again with a new found passion for the game, played 5 rounds over the last month and trying to change to my thought process and not let one bad shot destroy me for the next 4 holes.

Previously never hit or owned a driver but managed to pick up a titleist 917 D2 from gumtree for £140 and to date played one round with the in law at Burntisland with a mixed bag of success. Just back from kings acre range this morning again with a mixed bag of driving success, but slowly getting the hang of hitting the big stick. Its like a different game to how i played previously I was usually hitting 4i of the tee. Think I'm going to grab a couple of lessons up at K A so I dont revert back to bad swing habits.

Bloody frustrating game but the satisfaction when you hit one out rhe middle makes it all worth while.

Happy golfing lads.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk