hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hertz survey

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've gone as negative as possible to cause the maximum disruption.

Its possible to do that to varying degrees, multiple times, same with positivity as there's still Budge backers out there, you've only got to look at FOH

God, I wish the pubs were open......

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    Guy who has compiled this survey says that he can clearly see which forms have been filled in by 'Vermin'

His words, on KB
    It’s been taken down. Was it from the club itself?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    It’s been taken down. Was it from the club itself?
    No, it was his. It was going to be ignored anyway as it's bound to be critical and the Queen of Gorgie doesn't like criticism (at least, criticism of her).

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Two hundred Foundation of Hearts members have stopped their cash donation and a similar number have reduced their backing in the wake of defeats to Brora Rangers and Queen of the South, according to founding director Gary Halliday. (Edinburgh Evening News)

200 stopped and 200 reduced, that is a tiny proportion of the 9000 that contribute, I would guess it was more that stopped. Saying that the feeling on oneleagueback is that the way to hit the club hardest is to not renew. Either way it is funny

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Only 400 cancelled or reduced is great news. Win/win, it virtually guarantees no pressure of Queen Ann & Robbie Replay. It will also rile the more vociferous idiots on Junior Kickstart further.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Two hundred Foundation of Hearts members have stopped their cash donation and a similar number have reduced their backing in the wake of defeats to Brora Rangers and Queen of the South, according to founding director Gary Halliday. (Edinburgh Evening News)

200 stopped and 200 reduced, that is a tiny proportion of the 9000 that contribute, I would guess it was more that stopped. Saying that the feeling on oneleagueback is that the way to hit the club hardest is to not renew. Either way it is funny
    On the Who's cancelling their monthly payments, thread on oneleagueback sac say's

"Even FoH are lying to us by downplaying the real figures, which I understand. But it appears we can't trust anyone connected with the club to be honest".

@hibs.net private member
    Ha ha ha - he's obviously been across here and copied some of the posts to add to his thread!

Anyone actually want to see the "results"?

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post

That place is similar to Hibs.net in the fact it doesn't speak for the wider fan base, just a fraction. It's a melting pot of hysteria and OTT reactions. We had it on here with Jack Ross. I agree it's funny though.