Been using this a reasonable amount recently; if you're not aware it's an app where supermarkets, grocers, coffee shops and restaurants sell off the stuff they'd throw out at the end of the day and you can buy a bag of it for anything from £2-£4 on average. Sometimes you get a really good bag, sometimes it's a bit disappointing but you're never spending enough to have lost out dramatically.

Anyone else using it and what gems have you found?

My local M&S garage shop had a few up yesterday; got two nice big pre packed salads (I had the prawn cocktail layered salad for my lunch, my partner took the new potato, cherry tomato and egg one, both were still very fresh), cheesy garlic bread, a bag of salad, lemon mousse and a pack of bramley apple hot cross buns. Essentially lunch for both of us, pudding for one of us, something to go with two coffee breaks each and also two sides to go with our dinner tonight.

Last week went to Costa and got a big bag of paninis, toasties etc. and a couple of pastries. Absolutely banging bag and one of the best I've had.