hibs.net Messageboard

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Rangers fans

Left by mutual consent!
    No class.

Father's and sons gather wearing hun tops and trackie bottoms whilst swigging Buckfast.

Was hoping a flare might go astray..... Right into the gob of one of them.
    Last edited by EI255; 22-03-2021 at 07:18 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yup. And to think people were sticking up for them the other week.
    From what I recall, all that was said was that had Hibs won the league then there doubtless would have been people turn up at Easter Road to celebrate.

Hardly sticking up for them, just being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Scotland this past week has significantly more covid 19 cases per 100,000 than any other part of the UK. I wonder why?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-53511877
    Whilst I think it would be great to blame the league celebrations, I believe the reason being cited is that it's the return of kids to school three weeks ago that's the real reason. Though not doubting that some of the increase would be due to the former.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    From what I recall, all that was said was that had Hibs won the league then there doubtless would have been people turn up at Easter Road to celebrate.

Hardly sticking up for them, just being realistic.
    Whataboutery declaring Hibs fans would do something that we haven’t done to justify something incredibly stupid that Rangers fans have done on numerous occasions now and will no doubt do numerous more times before the end of the season is most definitely sticking up for them in my eyes.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 22-03-2021 at 07:35 AM.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Whataboutery declaring Hibs fans would do something that we haven’t done to justify something incredibly stupid that Rangers fans have done on numerous occasions now and will no doubt do numerous more times before the end of the season is most definitely sticking up for them in my eyes.
    Fine, unfortunately we're not all as perfect as you.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Fine, unfortunately we're not all as perfect as you.
    I know.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Aamer Anwar🎗✊🏽#BlackLivesMatter on Twitter: "Horrific barbaric murder on Sunday, yet hardly merits any news coverage? Young dad, Celtic fan Kamil Charyszyn💔killed after shouting match with 3 men & woman who emerged from flats deck*ed in Rangers colours. Chased & throat slashed with a machete @policescotland appeal 4info https://t.co/s0DMvEMMBh" / Twitter

Horrific barbaric murder on Sunday, yet hardly merits any news coverage? Young dad, Celtic fan Kamil Charyszyn

killed after shouting match with 3 men & woman who emerged from flats deck*ed in Rangers colours. Chased & throat slashed with a machete @policescotland
    appeal 4info

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    Aamer Anwar🎗✊🏽#BlackLivesMatter on Twitter: "Horrific barbaric murder on Sunday, yet hardly merits any news coverage? Young dad, Celtic fan Kamil Charyszyn💔killed after shouting match with 3 men & woman who emerged from flats deck*ed in Rangers colours. Chased & throat slashed with a machete @policescotland appeal 4info https://t.co/s0DMvEMMBh" / Twitter

Horrific barbaric murder on Sunday, yet hardly merits any news coverage? Young dad, Celtic fan Kamil Charyszyn

killed after shouting match with 3 men & woman who emerged from flats deck*ed in Rangers colours. Chased & throat slashed with a machete @policescotland
    appeal 4info
    Just awful
    Also who runs about with a machete

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Just awful

looking at that photo i'm not sure if maybe one of them went back in the house to get it, as Anwar says there's not exactly much info about in the news

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    looking at that photo i'm not sure if maybe one of them went back in the house to get it, as Anwar says there's not exactly much info about in the news
    A 22 year old man has been arrested

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    Whilst I think it would be great to blame the league celebrations, I believe the reason being cited is that it's the return of kids to school three weeks ago that's the real reason. Though not doubting that some of the increase would be due to the former.
    Look at the hot spots. It's Glasgow and all the hun areas.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Just awful
    haven't read the story and I'm not going to but I can tell you I've worked with some fanatical huns in my time, who have gone out after work with 12-18" blades in holsters down their backs underneath their jackets.

I see some of them are not happy that their Scottish Cup tie at Cove Rangers will kick off at 6.30pm on a Sunday.

“Terrible time”, “shocking decision” etc.

Funny how 6.30pm is not a good time to watch a football match on TV but is an acceptable time to march, gather in large numbers to celebrate and generally be a pain in the arse.

Strange people.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Logie Green View Post
    I see some of them are not happy that their Scottish Cup tie at Cove Rangers will kick off at 6.30pm on a Sunday.

“Terrible time”, “shocking decision” etc.

Funny how 6.30pm is not a good time to watch a football match on TV but is an acceptable time to march, gather in large numbers to celebrate and generally be a pain in the arse.

Strange people.
    Given they won't be going to the game and they will watch it on tv anyway what difference does it make.

@hibs.net private member
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56577821

Whilst I agree with what he says, is Sevco's whole thing about sectarianism not that even though its their fans doing it in their stadium, they aren't responsible in anyway?

Justin for once I wish a journalist in Scotland would ask them some tough questions.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56577821

Whilst I agree with what he says, is Sevco's whole thing about sectarianism not that even though its their fans doing it in their stadium, they aren't responsible in anyway?

Justin for once I wish a journalist in Scotland would ask them some tough questions.
    The usual hypocrisy from Sevco.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member

appeal 4info
    That is utterly disgusting. We get fed the mainstream agenda whilst, in the background and totally invisible to us all, one poor soul has lost his life with every indication it is football sectarianism related. This is so symptomatic of the failure of the SMSM to properly reflect the deep rooted sectarianism within Scotland, especially in Scottish football. It also reflects the Scottish football authorities failure to address what is staring them in the face.
    What sort of society do we live in that allows this to go unnoticed while we are fed the “don’t look at that, look over here” agenda?

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    That is utterly disgusting. We get fed the mainstream agenda whilst, in the background and totally invisible to us all, one poor soul has lost his life with every indication it is football sectarianism related. This is so symptomatic of the failure of the SMSM to properly reflect the deep rooted sectarianism within Scotland, especially in Scottish football. It also reflects the Scottish football authorities failure to address what is staring them in the face.
    What sort of society do we live in that allows this to go unnoticed while we are fed the “don’t look at that, look over here” agenda?
    On a similar theme, someone from Sevco management has today said the government should do something about racism on social media - which is fair enough. The hypocrisy of them saying that is beyond belief though. Have they ever taken a look at their own fan social media forums?