hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Slippy G

@hibs.net private member

Slippy G

I see Slippy G wants an apology for the sending off of Morelos at the Livingstone game. What about the game against Hibs when he should have never been on the park to score the only goal of the game and then get a red after the game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Slippy is a self entitled clown. Moans on a consistent basis whilst ignoring all the "HONEST MISTAKES" given against other teams when they play that lot.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Someone should tell him that this will be only The Rangers ‘ first title

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see Slippy G wants an apology for the sending off of Morelos at the Livingstone game. What about the game against Hibs when he should have never been on the park to score the only goal of the game and then get a red after the game.
    He said he wanted an apology for the arrogance and ignorance of the officials who wouldn’t speak to him at half time after saying he had apologised for his own actions. Partly playing to their masses, but on the other side hes just saying what the majority of our fans say week in week out about officials.

Slippy g is a terrible nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Yeah Stampy G is perhaps more apt

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    He said he wanted an apology for the arrogance and ignorance of the officials who wouldn’t speak to him at half time after saying he had apologised for his own actions. Partly playing to their masses, but on the other side hes just saying what the majority of our fans say week in week out about officials.
    If that was the case then his frustration would be understandable. The reality of the situation was that he was seething and marched over to the ref to scream and shout like a petulant child for getting a decision wrong. That's not the actions of a calm, collected manager who wishes to speak with officials. I don't blame the Ref, I'd have told him to beat it too!

Swings and roundabout Slippy, not a bloody peep about the ref after the Morales debacle at Easter road a few weeks earlier though. It wouldn't be The Rangers if they weren't playing the victim though would it, It's just what they do.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Why is he called this? Used a lot but I don`t get it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post

Made an arse of himself when slipped taking a shoot out penalty for Liverpool on Champions League Sent the ba a mile over the bar

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Made an arse of himself when slipped taking a shoot out penalty for Liverpool on Champions League Sent the ba a mile over the bar
    If only.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Thought it was because he slipped and gave the ball away for Chelsea to score denying Liverpool the league. This after telling his team mates "no slip ups"

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    Thought it was because he slipped and gave the ball away for Chelsea to score denying Liverpool the league. This after telling his team mates "no slip ups"
    Yep that is the reason

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Someone should tell him that this will be only The Rangers ‘ first title
    Wish the media would know too as keep saying its 55st and first top flight league title in a decade and not saying 1st one as sevco.

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Is it not the case that referees aren't actually allowed to speak to club staff at half time unless both sides are actually present?
    When the game is finished and club officials are having their drink/cup of tea, that's the time to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbykeith View Post
    If that was the case then his frustration would be understandable. The reality of the situation was that he was seething and marched over to the ref to scream and shout like a petulant child for getting a decision wrong. That's not the actions of a calm, collected manager who wishes to speak with officials. I don't blame the Ref, I'd have told him to beat it too!

Swings and roundabout Slippy, not a bloody peep about the ref after the Morales debacle at Easter road a few weeks earlier though. It wouldn't be The Rangers if they weren't playing the victim though would it, It's just what they do.
    He really never, he walked up to the ref fairly calmly in the first instance, at which point the ref looks like he says he can’t speak or won’t speak there. That’s when he starts to lose it and has apologised for that. We all know our refs are arrogant and refuse to open dialogue with players or coaches. My pet hate.

Not quite.