hibs.net Messageboard

Strong Opinion Hibs - New Podcast

Hi folks - myself and my good mate Calvin have started a new podcast called Strong Opinion Hibs, would love to get some feedback/views/subscribers etc!

Was filmed during the week, but got released this morning.

Here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qvl2TE214o&t=9s

Give it a wee watch if you can! All feedback welcome.

Cheers, Charlie

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Cheers Charlie, im not working today so i'll watch it over the course of today

Only watched the first 15mins and my first observation would be that I'm not too keen on the flipping between each other when talking? That's a very minor gripe though.

It felt a little too 'staged' but you will both grow into it and become more relaxed as the pod evolves and the conversation flows more readily.

And I was disappointed to hear that you only remember Latapy by watching him the telly. That was make 75% of this website feel old 🙂

Will definitely watch the rest later.

Well, certainly a few opinions given but not many I agreed with. I guess that's down to age gaps and the younger supporters take on things.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only watched the first 15mins and my first observation would be that I'm not too keen on the flipping between each other when talking? That's a very minor gripe though.

It felt a little too 'staged' but you will both grow into it and become more relaxed as the pod evolves and the conversation flows more readily.

And I was disappointed to hear that you only remember Latapy by watching him the telly. That was make 75% of this website feel old 🙂

Will definitely watch the rest later.

Cheers for that mate. We used Google Meet for this one, but gonna record on Zoom from now on as it's easier to see both at the same time on that. Agree also that we will both grow into it! Obviously nerves were there as it was first episode, but definitely will grow into it as the episodes progress.

Cheers!