hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big day today

Left by mutual consent!
    Same drill as last week. Any kind of win will do at this stage of the season. As long as the players have the right mindset we should take the three points.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Campbell has played 27, Gallagher has played 24, Motherwell have played 30. Those two have played a huge part in a horrendous season for them. Both played when Hamilton cuffed them in January, both played when we cuffed them at Fir Park. Campbell also played against Hamilton the other week there, he missed last weekend against St Johnstone.
    Good points.
    I amended the Hamilton error from my post and added O'Donnell but you were in before I managed it
    As i said I think it may be potentially tough to break them down today but fortunately they struggle to score despite having Cole and Watt up there.
    Fortunately we are a good, strong and efficient team since Irvine and Cadden got up to speed and the Boyle and Doidge strike force has caught fire with the Daz and Hanlon combo shutting everything out at the other end.
    Of the Motherwell players I find Lamie and Roberts poor, Polworth seems to have lost all discipline getting sent off and giving away a penalty when I have watched him and Gallagher seems to have chucked it for contractual reasons. They have certainly been less than the sum of their parts this season.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 27-02-2021 at 11:31 AM.

We need to start the game well. We started poorly before the red last weekend. Cant afford to do that again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Good points.
    I amended the Hamilton error from my post and added O'Donnell but you were in before I managed it
    As i said I think it may be potentially tough to break them down today but fortunately they struggle to score despite having Cole and Watt up there.
    Fortunately we are a good, strong and efficient team since Irvine and Cadden got up to speed and the Boyle and Doidge strike force has caught fire with the Daz and Hanlon combo shutting everything out at the other end.
    Of the Motherwell players I find Lamie and Roberts poor, Polworth seems to have lost all discipline getting sent off and giving away a penalty when I have watched him and Gallagher seems to have chucked it for contractual reasons. They have certainly been less than the sum of their parts this season.
    Agreed, I’d never say it’s a banker or we are guaranteed to win a game as that’s not how football works, but most weeks a result is down to how we apply ourselves and play. Against the ‘bottom 8’ if we turn up and move the ball quickly then we are too good. If we don’t then they make it hard for us and we can struggle. Thankfully that’s been few and far between this season. They are a poor side but with potentially some good players who can hurt us if we aren’t on it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Motherwell are a mess, they’re getting nothing from us today.

This will be one of our easier games of the season and I only see another comfortable win for us.
    Life & times of supporting the Hibs.
    We were a mess. More dropped points to a relegation threatened team.