I thought she was wee Jimmy Krankie
    Jimmy Krankie couldn't lace Stan Laurel's clown shoes. It's a compliment

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought she was wee Jimmy Krankie
    Post 12 at 07:37 today 🙄
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

3 of the guys are on the bench for Rangers this evening

Have we seen a statement from the SFA or the SPFL or the compliance officer or relentless bashing from Tom English?

Dealt with by Gerard. Nice. To think St Mirren and Kilmarnock were docked points (appreciate they won appeal) for the likes of players car sharing.

If it was us we would have been hounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    Who is Stan Laurel?
    Laurel and Hardy

Laurel and Hardy (2).jpg

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    Laurel and Hardy

Laurel and Hardy (2).jpg

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    Post 12 at 07:37 today 🙄
    The latest is Nippoleon 😆

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Because folk are fed up wetting their pants laughing at the hilarious Jimmy Krankie references?
    I never found it that funny. Striking resemblance was about as far as it went for me, almost uncanny.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Can someone please remind me, what is the difference between for Jones and Edmondson did, and what the young lads did
    Jones and Edmondson got 7 game bans

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Can someone please remind me, what is the difference between for Jones and Edmondson did, and what the young lads did
    The difference is they obviously wanted to bin Jones and Edmondson, but since Tavernier got injured they might need Patterson

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDavidFrancey View Post
    The difference is they obviously wanted to bin Jones and Edmondson, but since Tavernier got injured they might need Patterson
    The SFA gave Jones and Edmondson the 7 game ban

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    You mean like Celtic were HAMMERED? Or not. If they didn't punish Celtic, they're not going to punish Rangers.

I don't see how people can say this was covered up. It was all over the news.
    This thread has f all to do with Celtic.

Why are you so bothered about Celtic?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDavidFrancey View Post
    Patterson scores a minute after coming on at half time

First Team Breakthrough
    Did wee nick not say that she would basically throw the book at the next player /players that broke the rules and nothing from the sfa, something has to be done before someone gets really ill

Quote Originally Posted by at last 61 View Post
    Did wee nick not say that she would basically throw the book at the next player /players that broke the rules and nothing from the sfa, something has to be done before someone gets really ill
    Paraphrasing, I think she said for the last ****** time, I am busy trying to run a country through a pandemic stop telling me tales about stupid wee laddie football players. In fact here's 20p, go and phone somebody that cares ya boring fud.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 25-02-2021 at 11:13 PM.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Paraphrasing, I think she said for the last ****** time, I am busy trying to run a country through a pandemic stop telling me tales about stupid wee laddie football players. In fact here's 20p, go and phone somebody that cares ya boring fud.
    Actually she said Im having a row with Alex ........

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post

Actually, she said 'here's ma mobile', but the rest of it is correct.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    I think there is a difference. Jones and Edmunson went to meet people they didn't know and had been messaging on social media, before then going to a party with other people they didn't know, that's a massive risk of cross contamination when you're meant to be inna bubble.

The latest group we're all seeing each other daily and it was their partners, not random folk, with them. Absolutely foolish as it's still out with the rules but it's not the same. Just this weekend my Mrs and I were about to jump out on a bike ride with a friend who lines close. It was only ten minutes before leaving we realised that's not allowed under the current rules as it's two people not two households, so she was benched.

The crazy thing is that if I caught coronavirus from my friend while we were out I'd bring it home to the Mrs regardless, so it doesn't make sense.

We kept to the rules but I think it's those scenarios where people are applying their own nuances to the rules because they don't see how it makes any difference. I would say the 4 players from the latest incident probably fall in to that category. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished but I think it's different from the previous, or even the Boli and the Celtic Dubai trip.

I do need to stop being so rational about this though, sticking up for Rangers players feels very wrong.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    Patterson scores a minute after coming on at half time
    Was guaranteed to happen. It's like Hibs coming up against a striker who's not scored in X amount of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    I certainly think they got an easier time from the press than Celtic did. However I do think the club dealt with it far better than Celtic did (and it was a completely different set of circumstances). I'm sure there will be some punishment from the SFA but I also think they will take into account what Rangers have done (which we wont find out).
    Celtic took a whole squad away to a place where at the time made many envious and their behaviour was fully caught on camera and published.

Celtic fans were raging as they had just lost league / old firm game etc - Rangers fans were raging - everyone else was raging.

Here Rangers have a few players many haven’t heard of breaking the rules but will have deliberately tried to keep a lid on things as they don’t want to upset their perfect run they are having.

Celtic fans are / were pre occupied with the Lennon / board and while moaned are more bothered about the state of own club.

Other fans are annoyed with Rangers players but as we know the Old Firm drive Scottish football most of the time so not much was made of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    Was guaranteed to happen. It's like Hibs coming up against a striker who's not scored in X amount of games.
    Or a striker who assaults an opponent but is let off by the referee, then scoring the only goal in the match.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    I think there is a difference. Jones and Edmunson went to meet people they didn't know and had been messaging on social media, before then going to a party with other people they didn't know, that's a massive risk of cross contamination when you're meant to be inna bubble.

The latest group we're all seeing each other daily and it was their partners, not random folk, with them. Absolutely foolish as it's still out with the rules but it's not the same. Just this weekend my Mrs and I were about to jump out on a bike ride with a friend who lines close. It was only ten minutes before leaving we realised that's not allowed under the current rules as it's two people not two households, so she was benched.

The crazy thing is that if I caught coronavirus from my friend while we were out I'd bring it home to the Mrs regardless, so it doesn't make sense.

We kept to the rules but I think it's those scenarios where people are applying their own nuances to the rules because they don't see how it makes any difference. I would say the 4 players from the latest incident probably fall in to that category. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished but I think it's different from the previous, or even the Boli and the Celtic Dubai trip.

I do need to stop being so rational about this though, sticking up for Rangers players feels very wrong.
    Should get you locked up in the town stockade and flogged if you ask me.....