hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kamberi

Kamberi

See that he can not be picked to play against us on Saturday . Think it would have been interesting. Would he have really been busting a gut in response to the many adverse comments he was getting about his move to the Rangers and what he said at the time ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    He'd either play a blinder or stand hands on hips complaining the pass he wanted didn't go where he thought it should have been.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm actually quite glad. Would be a stick on to score. I may have kicked the dog.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Gutted was hoping to see Gogic put him on his arse haha

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm actually quite glad. Would be a stick on to score. I may have kicked the dog.
    Me too

He would have been trying like a bear, and he tends to play quite well when doing that.

Would've been quite disappointed if crowds were allowed, can't remember quite such a universal loathing of a former player since Caldwell or Hartley.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftfield View Post
    See that he can not be picked to play against us on Saturday . Think it would have been interesting. Would he have really been busting a gut in response to the many adverse comments he was getting about his move to the Rangers and what he said at the time ?
    howzat?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    A very good player when focussed on his game. Liked him when he was at our club.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokesy's on fire View Post
    Gutted was hoping to see Gogic put him on his arse haha
    I don’t think he’d fancy a 50/50 with Daz

First Team Regular
    I was very disappointed at the way he left us, but I just can’t bring myself to loathe him with the energy that some posters do. He was one of the more entertaining players to play for us in recent years and I for one enjoyed watching him.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Pity really, that would have added a bit of theatre to the match.

What an enigmatic player. His first touch and attempted flicks were often poor. he couldnae jump and he wasn’t the greatest in terms of the physical aspects of the game ( despite his size and build). At times looked like a total donkey, other times he was a strong runner with the ball, scored some wonderful goals.

My dog leaves the room at the mere mention of his name.

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    Pity really, that would have added a bit of theatre to the match.

What an enigmatic player. His first touch and attempted flicks were often poor. he couldnae jump and he wasn’t the greatest in terms of the physical aspects of the game ( despite his size and build). At times looked like a total donkey, other times he was a strong runner with the ball, scored some wonderful goals.

Yup, very glad his first game for the Dons isn't against us; in no way superstitious, just would have been expecting him to have one of his occasional stormers.
    GG

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    howzat?
    COVID issues had lead to his work permit not being processed in time. Not for the first time that Kamberi and work have failed to deliver

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    COVID issues had lead to his work permit not being processed in time. Not for the first time that Kamberi and work have failed to deliver
    COVID is only part of Kamberi's problems. As posted elsewhere he is not an EU citizen covered by the post Brexit agreement on footballers signing for Scottish clubs.

He is a Swiss resident but an Albanian passport holder ti qualify as an international player. Whilst Switzerland is in the freedom of movement zone as a member if the EEA his qualification as Albanian means he is recognised as a citizen of a country outwith both the EU and the AEE and consequently not covered in full by the SFA's agreement with the Home Office so has additional hoops to jump through and his actual intetnational appearence % is a key factor, which he managed to screw up with his life choices over the part few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield View Post
    Does nobody remember when Celtic came calling after Lennon left? I for one, was expecting Kamberi to be playing out his skin. That didn't happen. Glad both him and Lennon are gone... Both thought they were too big for us. Neither were good enough to be the legends they thought they were.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I don’t think he would try any harder or any less when playing against us.

Probably doesn’t care enough about Hibs or Scottish football enough to influence performance or hold grudges. He’ll just try his best for whatever club that’s paying his wages until it’s time to move on again.

I'm in two minds, I'd have loved McGregor to have had the chance to go right through the ****, but knowing our luck in these situations Florihun would've been guaranteed to score the winner for the Sheep.

Fat. Justin. Bieber.

Who cares! Hes a wannabe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I don’t think he would try any harder or any less when playing against us.

Probably doesn’t care enough about Hibs or Scottish football enough to influence performance or hold grudges. He’ll just try his best for whatever club that’s paying his wages until it’s time to move on again.
    .......... you could call him peripatetic but I prefer pretty pathetic.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    68248014-4515-40C5-B1C6-4DC1D2956924.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    Fat. Justin. Bieber.
    Always saw him as more the Lead singer of Europe...
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    COVID is only part of Kamberi's problems. As posted elsewhere he is not an EU citizen covered by the post Brexit agreement on footballers signing for Scottish clubs.

He is a Swiss resident but an Albanian passport holder ti qualify as an international player. Whilst Switzerland is in the freedom of movement zone as a member if the EEA his qualification as Albanian means he is recognised as a citizen of a country outwith both the EU and the AEE and consequently not covered in full by the SFA's agreement with the Home Office so has additional hoops to jump through and his actual intetnational appearence % is a key factor, which he managed to screw up with his life choices over the part few seasons.
    So does he not have a Swiss passport Loads of folk have dual nationality and therefore 2 passport.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    My dog leaves the room at the mere mention of his name.
    Normally more of a cat person, bit I have to say I like your dog's style and opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    So does he not have a Swiss passport Loads of folk have dual nationality and therefore 2 passport.
    He is registered as Albanian for football purposes.

Is it not the same as a Brazilian playing in Europe under a Portuguese passport but still playing for Brazil?

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar

How come the big lump of a forward Hearts signed gets a work permit ? He’s Ivory Coast for football purposes , 28 years old, a couple of under 23 caps and been playing in Turkey .

I liked Flo, I think the Lennon incident made his mind up he wasn’t gonna try 1 leg never mind 2, he’s a talented player who thinks he’s better than he is but I enjoyed his time here when he scored

Looks as if poor Flo has managed to hook up with yet another manager who doesn’t play him in the right way and a team who doesn’t provide him with the proper service to showcase his world class talents. He’s has such a run of bad luck with this ... apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Is it not the same as a Brazilian playing in Europe under a Portuguese passport but still playing for Brazil?
    No.That is part of an EU agreement. Neither Switzerland nor Albania are part of the EU and unfortunately neither is Scotland