hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 145
  1. #31
    Veni, Vidi, Posti degenerated's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    At a post-punk postcard fair
    Age
    50
    Posts
    10,829
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dave7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you realise it was 14 years this year since we won the league cup, and fourteen years before that would have been 1993. And you can remember 1993.
    I can't remember 1993 but thats a completely different thread


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    When you go round the house turning lights off and shout “it’s not Blackpool illuminations

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    248
    When you have to scroll for ages to get the year you were born when filling in your DOB on forms.

  5. #34
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    63
    Posts
    16,420
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you go round the house turning lights off and shout “it’s not Blackpool illuminations
    😂

    Used to do this all the time when my kids still lived here.

  6. #35
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    13,320
    My partner and I took the sledge out today and someone giggled at us when walking past. That stung


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  7. #36
    Testimonial Due Prof. Shaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,042
    One word: wind.

  8. #37
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Gross Kienitz
    Posts
    14,301
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you go round the house turning lights off and shout “it’s not Blackpool illuminations
    Guilty as charged m'lud. Except I say Las Vegas because nobody in my house would understand if I said Blackpool.

  9. #38
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Gross Kienitz
    Posts
    14,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. ****gy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One word: wind.
    One word? Pfft, I can fart whole sentences.

  10. #39
    Testimonial Due Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you go round the house turning lights off and shout “it’s not Blackpool illuminations
    Picadilly Circus.

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Shaz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you have to scroll for ages to get the year you were born when filling in your DOB on forms.
    Or some spotty yoof asks "is that 1962" when you say you were born in xx/yy/62.

  12. #41
    @hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,718
    You make an arghhhh sound getting up from a chair despite being in no pain

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  13. #42
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    26,026
    When you can't wait to clear the snow from the front street, because you care more about oldies slipping on it than bairns having their fun.

  14. #43
    @hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee *****y of course
    Posts
    6,337
    Putting your socks on in the morning is a struggle and involves getting into some strange positions.

  15. #44
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    63
    Posts
    16,420
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Putting your socks on in the morning is a struggle and involves getting into some strange positions.
    Yep that's another favourite! All my thick socks were in the washing so I tried to pull on a pair of my old football socks over my normal socks to get ready to take the dog out for a walk this morning....it was like a one-man game of Twister and far more painful.

  16. #45
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kirkcaldy
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty much the reason why I lost my job as a fireman.

    🤣

  17. #46
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    30,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep that's another favourite! All my thick socks were in the washing so I tried to pull on a pair of my old football socks over my normal socks to get ready to take the dog out for a walk this morning....it was like a one-man game of Twister and far more painful.


  18. #47
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    30,285
    When you get a wee box for your pills with the the days of the week on it so you can check if you've taken them today...



    ...but can't remember what day it is.



  19. #48
    @hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee *****y of course
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep that's another favourite! All my thick socks were in the washing so I tried to pull on a pair of my old football socks over my normal socks to get ready to take the dog out for a walk this morning....it was like a one-man game of Twister and far more painful.
    I look like I'm doing some kind of complex yoga movement. But sadly without any kind of suppleness and with a high degree of pain!

  20. #49
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    30,285
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I look like I'm doing some kind of complex yoga movement. But sadly without any kind of suppleness and with a high degree of pain!

    Do you have specially large socks for your six toed Clackmannanshire feet?



  21. #50
    @hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee *****y of course
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you have specially large socks for your six toed Clackmannanshire feet?


    Only five toes here mate!! All with perfectly formed webbing in between them🙂

  22. #51
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    30,285
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only five toes here mate!! All with perfectly formed webbing in between them🙂



  23. #52
    When you see a scantily clad young babe and you think she must be freezing

  24. #53
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    44,159
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    When getting up or sitting down is a noisy affair.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  25. #54
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    2,684
    You fancy footballers' mums as well as their wives

  26. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you see a scantily clad young babe and you think she must be freezing
    And at the same time your late teens son is drooling.

  27. #56
    When you say that Aberdeen keeper looks like ‘hen Broon’ and the Blank faces you get

  28. #57
    @hibs.net private member J-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    62
    Posts
    22,893
    Trying to wash your feet in the shower without slipping and breaking your hip and being out of breath drying yourself afterwards.

  29. #58
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    104
    You try to sign up as a bone marrow donner only to find you are too old.

  30. #59
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    26,026
    What was the question?

  31. #60
    When you start pricing Tena for men 🤢

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)