hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

The new Matrix movie.

I've been looking forward to this for years.
    Loved all 3 original movies but fear i am going to dissapointed if the short trailers are anything to go by.
    It looks like its just a reboot of the first film.
    Gutted

2. Log in to remove the advert

Loved the first film but wasn't to fussed with the sequels. When I first heard there would be a 4th I wasn't sure I'd bother. I'll probably give it a go though.

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Loved the first film but wasn't to fussed with the sequels. When I first heard there would be a 4th I wasn't sure I'd bother. I'll probably give it a go though.
    I was the same at the time they came out, however I recently watched them all for the first time since and the sequels are actually alright

Actually made an effort to watch the matrix earlier this year (can’t remember if I’d even watched the first right the way through).

Didn’t mind the first one but didn’t get far into attempting the first sequel. Might give it another go sometime but can’t see me getting to a fourth (or whatever we’re on now?!)

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    There’s a YouTube channel, Matrix Explained I think it’s called, that might be of interest. I stumbled upon it one day. Wasn’t aware there was a lot of Matrix lore and universe, I thought there was just the films. Some of it and the theories are quite interesting. The episodes are usually just 15 or 20 mins so easy to dip in and out.