hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    When you receive an email advertising xmas party night at ER and you are unsure if £45pp is a good deal or not😁

Think I’m old because that seems a lot to me (£90 a couple) for a Turkey dinner.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    You watch an episode of celebrity pointless and don't recognise a boyhood crush because she's absolutely mutilated herself with plastic surgery. I'm talking about Leslie Ash, she was an absolutely stunning lady and I'm gutted that it's turned out this way for her.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You watch an episode of celebrity pointless and don't recognise a boyhood crush because she's absolutely mutilated herself with plastic surgery. I'm talking about Leslie Ash, she was an absolutely stunning lady and I'm gutted that it's turned out this way for her.
    Im sure she was under pressure from her dick head of a Husband Lee Chapman, started with her trout pout and continued after that, from beautiful to plug ugly

@hibs.net private member
    When you watch a programme about 70s music and Suzi Q states that she's 71.

When you take a week off work and rather than see it as an excuse to go for a couple of day sessions you use it to take a pair of trousers to a tailor, put up some shelves, build a cot and do your Christmas shopping.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years