hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jason Cummings

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    Hes sookin up already, looks like hes back to being a jambo after claiming he was a sticky bun a wee while back,

www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ex-hibs-striker-jason-cummings-relishing-coming-home-to-tynecastle-with-dundee-3153768%3famp
    Last edited by OstKurve Hibs; 04-03-2021 at 10:30 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member stu in nottingham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His level looks to be Div 1 England/Championship Scotland.
    I'd agree generally. He's struggled for game time at Peterborough, Luton and Shrewsbury though. When at Peterborough the only other teams interested in taking him, apart from Shewsbury, were MK Dons and Lincoln City.

It's seemed his career has been on a bit of a downward spiral for a while, sadly.
    FAITH HOPE LOVE

My Blog:
    The Tears of a Clown

Pretty much a certainty to score against the big team at the weekend

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OstKurve Hibs View Post
    Hes sookin up already, looks like hes back to being a jambo after claiming he was a sticky bun a wee while back,

www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ex-hibs-striker-jason-cummings-relishing-coming-home-to-tynecastle-with-dundee-3153768%3famp
    I don't think the article shows him sooking up tbh. I also don't think he owes us anything - he helped us out the championship when he could have left after one or two good seadons, and he played a vital role in bringing back the holy grail. As long as he doesn't act antagonistically towards hibs, i'll always have time for him regardless of who he chooses to play for. Obviously if he's playing for another scottish team, especially the ugly sisters or hearts, i hope he'll be on the losing side as often as possible, but that aside, i wish him all the best. Seems like a bam, but with his heart in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    I don't think the article shows him sooking up tbh. I also don't think he owes us anything - he helped us out the championship when he could have left after one or two good seadons, and he played a vital role in bringing back the holy grail. As long as he doesn't act antagonistically towards hibs, i'll always have time for him regardless of who he chooses to play for. Obviously if he's playing for another scottish team, especially the ugly sisters or hearts, i hope he'll be on the losing side as often as possible, but that aside, i wish him all the best. Seems like a bam, but with his heart in the right place.
    Good post mate....