hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Maybe chahge yir name tae Chuck Toyes

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe chahge yir name tae Chuck Toyes
    Chuck MaGlass would be a bit Begbie-esque :)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Just a wee bit

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Are you slagging yourself now? 😉
    It was to another poster they know who they are

First Team Breakthrough Anthony Soprano's Avatar

Can only assume this is a wind up post.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BegbieHSC View Post
    It’ll be the fans next 😂

Don’t get me started. Swathes of empty seats at Hampden yesterday, cant just accuse the team of not turning up!

Ron Gordon is the last person to blame for last night

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not reading the whole thread but I think Ron Gordon has backed the manager beyond my wildest dreams given the circumstances. Players haven’t performed in a few very important games- how on earth could that be his fault?

He’s ALREADY given the club the resources required to potentially get 3rd place and compete for knock out trophies. That’s what everyone supposedly thinks we should be doing. He can’t put the ball in the net for us!

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    The question of blame for our club losing 2 semi cup finals this year should be considered. I suggest it was not the owner of the clubs fault, the directors of the hibs board. It was not the Hibs fans. The fault perhaps lies in the tactics of the head coach or in the players who did not take their opportunities to score goals , or a mixture of poor tactics and players not scoring goals from good opportunities.
    The fans have continued to give the club great support in a time of great financial turbulence..perhaps we need a head coach with better tactics and players who are able to score goals more consistently when it matters?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    the reasonable questions already had answers though eh, Ross thoroughly explained his thinking and McIntyre asked about things he'd already spoken about which Jack took as him asking questions and not listening to the answers.

Kenny McIntyre has been needing taken down a peg or 2 for some time now, and in my opinion its not before time that a Hibs Manager or official at the club gave the media a bit of a rough time
    Correct, Jack did answer the questions. Even Richard Gordon acknowledged that after the interview, it was just that KM didn’t get the answer he wanted, presumably he wanted Jack to beat himself up. Irrespective of how any of us view Ross’s management credentials I’m glad that for once someone from Hibs has rattled the cage of the media.

Regarding being respectful to another manager (Lennon) I heard the interview on Tuesday’s sportsound and Ian McCall, I think it was, accused KM of revelling in Lennon’s situation which was a fairly accurate description of his questioning during the interview.

McIntyre is a blue nose of the highest order and his interviews and broadcasts over the years reflect this and I can vividly remember his seethe following the 2016 cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Rhoades View Post
    You’ve been non-existent for the past 12 months. Shirked away during a pandemic and allowed our CEO to leave before being replaced. You’re crippling the club. Time to go.
    The guy has owned the club for a year FFS .... It took Tom Farmer's Hibs 30 years to win three trophies and that was peppered with one off disasters and relegations. Far from deserting it he has enabled us to sign a number of players the manager wanted and more than once appeared in person to talk about the club and thank the fans for their backing. The fact that those players couldn't beat St Johnston last Saturday isn't bloody Ron Gordon's fault.

In fact, given the fact that he has taken over a football club which just months later is mired in the biggest financial crisis to hit football possibly ever, far from 'crippling the club' it's a miracle he hasn't tried to cut his losses and run for it.

There's plenty of people you can point the finger at for our latest on field cock ups ... Ron Gordon isn't one of them so geez peace.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    The guy has owned the club for a year FFS .... It took Tom Farmer's Hibs 30 years to win three trophies and that was peppered with one off disasters and relegations. Far from deserting it he has enabled us to sign a number of players the manager wanted and more than once appeared in person to talk about the club and thank the fans for their backing. The fact that those players couldn't beat St Johnston last Saturday isn't bloody Ron Gordon's fault.

In fact, given the fact that he has taken over a football club which just months later is mired in the biggest financial crisis to hit football possibly ever, far from 'crippling the club' it's a miracle he hasn't tried to cut his losses and run for it.

There's plenty of people you can point the finger at for our latest on field cock ups ... Ron Gordon isn't one of them so geez peace.
    This 👏👏

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    Hibs.net. has us now punting the majority if our first team, the manager, the DOF and now the owner.

What a place

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Is she not wearing Hibs tartan?

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post

Is she not wearing Hibs tartan?
    What’s next?
    The fans that are not Uber ones😇😇😇😇😇😇😇