hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: No fight

First Team Breakthrough

No fight

No fight no passion no leadership I'm not one to cry for the managers head but there is something wrong at Easter Road, on paper we should have been well ahead of them, the only players to actually try were doing and Irvine and scotty, just not good enough

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    No leader & lack of motivation.

The players are too nice

Got to wonder why such a contrast from start of season to now. Now we cant score cant defend and we could early in season. JR seems to be going in circles. Sets out a team doesnt work so tries something else doesnt work so goes bac k to first thing that didnt work. Why he changed a team which won its previous match is dumbfounding. Players like Halberg who I thought had one of his best games against Kilmarnock doesnt get a start. Thats weird. Its not unique for Hibs to fall away Jan to Mar but this is one of the worst dips I can remember. There must have been occasions when we lost three games within a few weeks 3 0, 3 0, 2 0 to smaller clubs I just dont remember them. I do remember feeling doom like this before though. I am hard to please though bcos I didnt like our play under NL but had to admire the winning runs he had us on. I havent enjoyed watching Hibs since maybe October. I cant see JR turning it around enough to save his job. He will continue to go around in circles with insipid performances so here we go again.