18 3.54%
  • Bring in A,Another

14 2.76%
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross out

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't take long for the usual suspects.
    It never does.

They’re ****ing quiet after a good result though

2. Log in to remove the advert

We have a Manager And Captain with zero motivational skills, that is only going to end in failure.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    He needs to go. He should be getting a lot more out of the players we have and he can’t seem to win the big games.

Absolutely no chance he's away before the season ends, but it's on us as supporters to make very clear to the club (via potentially withholding season ticket funds) that he can't remain manager come June. Jack Ross brand of football is dire, finishing 4th or 5th will be no achievement with our budget... and he is a serial failure when it comes to the big games. 2nd tier Hertz & 3-0 pumping by bottom 6 St Johnstone FFS

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    He can’t motivate teams for big matches.

It’s not a coincidence he loses every big game. He’s not a motivator, he’s a coach.

Yup, facts speak for themselves. Just another day at the office. Will be the inevitable lock in the dressing room , we should have scored , blah , blah , blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    Regardless of league position there is absolutely no way back for him now with the fans. I suspect this result is the turning point for those swithering.

He'll never recover from this and from now onwards it's a matter of time before he leaves.
    He’s lucky that there are no fans allowed in grounds at the moment- this could be what keeps him in a job .

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Hopefully he is sacked first thing Monday Morning. But the issues at Hibs dont lie purely with the manager the clubs seriously lacking Ambition.

Can't beat the worst Hearts team in decades.

Can't win semi finals against garbage.

Cant beat Aberdeen.

He has been given everything by the board too. Look at who we have signed.

Bye Bye Jack

I’m absolutely fizzing with that result.

Its too easy saying Ross out, what about the players?

Nisbet, Boyle, Hanlon etc all absolutely brutal today.

We dominated for the first 30 and missed sitters.

First time were asked to defend we concede? The lack of want to win a header defensively and offensively from set pieces is awful, Ross can’t change players wanting to do that side of things.

Once it went 2-0 it was a complete embarrassment with us making so many poor decisions that should be simple. There wasn’t one bit in the second half we had a good attempt at scoring.

The players completely bottled it and started hiding. No pace, tempo or imagination.

Players were an absolute disgrace that second half.

First Team Regular
    We’re only 4th because Hearts aren’t here. And thank God they’re not or as no doubt they’d pump us. Even when we win it’s hardly inspiring stuff. He’s got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    Nah, terrible idea IMO. Needs time to build. Look at OGS at man utd, or ferguson for that matter.

Ross is clearly a capable manager, and is building a foundation. This is his first proper bad run of form, binning him now would be very stupid IMO.
    Aye whatever Jack just leave please

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar
    A combined 8-0 reversal in recent weeks against Ross County, Livi and St. Johnstone is a sackable offense.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Seems like a nice guy and built a team that reflects that. No leaders in that team, the one leader in our club didn’t even make the bench today.

I’m in the don’t care if he leaves camp.

First Team Breakthrough
    We
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    I don't think Hibs will ever sack a manager who has them 4th. Today was dreadful. I think too often our whole plan is to score first. Maybe not the ''plan'' but its really the only way we win. We basically have to score first or we'll buggered. So losing a goal, totally against the run of play today buggered us.

I dunno. I don't think Ross is hopeless and definitely don't think he deserves the abuse he is getting (.net is seriously becoming toxic when we aren't winning) but its impossible to defend his record in big matches. This was a chance at a trophy that comes along very rarely. The best chance we've had at the semi final stage since 2007.

I think we should give him till the end of the season. Nothing to lose now. 4th should be ours based on our good record vs the bottom 6/7 sides. Evaluate in the summer. Hibs have basically never had a manager do well that was hired mid season.
    his performances or his teams performances are terrible but you still get people trying to defend him....... he has to go, his attitude is miserable as shows on the pitch... his tactics are hopeless... his formations are hopeless.....
    His position and performances are just indefensible

get rid now

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    I don't think Hibs will ever sack a manager who has them 4th. Today was dreadful. I think too often our whole plan is to score first. Maybe not the ''plan'' but its really the only way we win. We basically have to score first or we'll buggered. So losing a goal, totally against the run of play today buggered us.

I dunno. I don't think Ross is hopeless and definitely don't think he deserves the abuse he is getting (.net is seriously becoming toxic when we aren't winning) but its impossible to defend his record in big matches. This was a chance at a trophy that comes along very rarely. The best chance we've had at the semi final stage since 2007.

I think we should give him till the end of the season. Nothing to lose now. 4th should be ours based on our good record vs the bottom 6/7 sides. Evaluate in the summer. Hibs have basically never had a manager do well that was hired mid season.

Genuinely think we will struggle to stay 4th. St Johnstone could’ve, if they kept going, scored more. They are in bottom half of table. Jack Ross keeps changing the team and the formation. To try to get back into game, he threw on Allan and Magennis (neither match fit). He started match with Irvine and Cadden (neither match fit). He plays Nisbet upfront on own or with Boyle (never a striker). He plays Murphy in hole rather than on wing. Tbh he looks like he is reaching and is out of his depth.

Left by mutual consent!
    Hes got to go

He doesn't get what it is to be the hibs manager.

No style of play and weak mentality.
    Get him to Falkirk

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Same applies with you tbf.

Sometimes wonder if you’re an employee of Hibs planted here to defend everything about Hibs. Never see you offer an objective opinion of Hibs that could ever be considered even slightly critical of Hibs, that’s not normal for a supporter.

Ross is hopeless.

The semi against hearts was the warning for this game.

What have we learned from that? How do we get the job done this time?

Losing a tight game might have been forgivable. Being embarrassed in these circumstances is not.

We're not going to be winners under Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokesy's on fire View Post
    Hopefully he is sacked first thing Monday Morning. But the issues at Hibs dont lie purely with the manager the clubs seriously lacking Ambition.
    Why do you think the club is lacking ambition? There is absolutely zero evidence of that. The manager has been very well backed, there is little the club can do other than that.

There are many ways back for him. Winning the Scottish cup this season would probably do it?

He can only recover the same way as anyone else. Getting up tomorrow and doing better. To be honest, there is probably the same chance of him being a success as the next guy.
    Winning the Scottish would do it but let's be realistic it's never going to happen with this team.

Barring a huge drop in league position I don't see him getting booted though.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Are you happy with him and his team bottling 2 semi finals in as many months? Won't be long until Livvy are above us as well. Our centre halfs are shocking too. What formation was he playing there by the way?
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member
    I’ve been a supporter of Ross but he looked like a rabbit in headlights tonight. Really clueless

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Same applies with you tbf.

Sometimes wonder if you’re an employee of Hibs planted here to defend everything about Hibs. Never see you offer an objective opinion of Hibs that could ever be considered even slightly critical of Hibs, that’s not normal for a supporter.
    Exactly this.

He/she is the chief 'usual suspect' that he/she refers too. How ironic

Quote Originally Posted by skyhibs View Post
    We

his performances or his teams performances are terrible but you still get people trying to defend him....... he has to go, his attitude is miserable as shows on the pitch... his tactics are hopeless... his formations are hopeless.....
    His position and performances are just indefensible

get rid now
    You can quite easily defend his position mate. Its not hard. Truth is he has taken us from 10th to 4th and reached 2 semi finals in just over a year. Is that telling everything? No. But he has certainly done okay.

There are Hibs managers who have been indesensible. Calderwood and Butcher. Jim Duffy. Ross isn't one of them.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    He’s not got a clue, if he did we’d be in the final.

Loosing against a *****e Hearts team in the SC you could maybe say was unlucky but getting horsed by St Johnstone as well proves he’s not the man.

Left by mutual consent!
    That's an absolutely massive screw up / missed opportunity today. Not surprising though. I've been slated for saying its a big rebuild and questioning Jack Ross record in big games.

Jack Ross simply isn't the right man for Hibs.

Never watched him and been the slightest bit inspired.

Rubs off on his players

Time to go.

Blog Entries
    I’m dreading yet another manager change, especially at the end of a transfer window, but you can’t deny that he looks like shaping up into another dud. I don’t know if a new guy could do any better with the players available and the downward spiral we seem to be heading in. Too early to say we’re in a crisis but the future looks bleak.

I'm not quite at the sack him stage but if we fail to hold onto 4th place then he should go at the end of the season.

I'm not suggesting that 4th place should be considered as a success by the way, it's just that we were so far ahead of the rest of the league that if we fail to finish at least 4th, coupled with tonight's shambles, then he should go.