323 63.58%
  • Bring back Mr Stubbs

18 3.54%
  • Bring in A,Another

14 2.76%
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross out

Ross out

Couldn’t give a **** if we finish 4th in the weakest league in history, he’s an absolute bottler. We will never beat the OF, Aberdeen or hearts (oooh 1 game) or games at Hampden

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDoidge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Couldn’t give a **** if we finish 4th in the weakest league in history, he’s an absolute bottler. We will never beat the OF, Aberdeen or hearts (oooh 1 game) or games at Hampden
    Agreed. Lost back to back semi finals against teams we really should be beating. Record in big games, home record this season and generally uninspiring demeanour.

Doooooor *******. Sentiment echoed through the team

Bottle job.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Cant stand the guy.

Terrible fit for a Hibs manager.

Agreed. He won't though until season tic sales dwindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    Doooooor *******. Sentiment echoed through the team
    There is truth to this. Teams reflect their manager. We are uninspiring as is he.

Do people seriously want to watch this "style" of football for 3/4/5 years?

I'm not calling for him to go.

I wouldn't care less if he did though. There are other options out there who could do a comparable job to the one he has done.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

First Team Breakthrough
    Sid that a few months ago and got slated with all the rubbish we are forth in the league would you have taken that at the beginning of the season...... too many hibs fas accept the **** we play

ross needs to go ASAP

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Hit the road Jack. Absolutely murder. You can't win big games. Bottle merchant.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    Nah, terrible idea IMO. Needs time to build. Look at OGS at man utd, or ferguson for that matter.

Ross is clearly a capable manager, and is building a foundation. This is his first proper bad run of form, binning him now would be very stupid IMO.

Left by mutual consent!
    Ross out

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Said it weeks ago and got shut down for it. He’s been backed brilliantly by the board too.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    Nah, terrible idea IMO. Needs time to build. Look at OGS at man utd, or ferguson for that matter.

Ross is clearly a capable manager, and is building a foundation. This is his first proper bad run of form, binning him now would be very stupid IMO.
    Very good mate. Never seen a worse second half performance than this. What is he building? The worst hibs side in history?

Pathetic. Cobbled together team and poor substitutions. Played right into their hands

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post

Pass me whatever your smoking mate

@hibs.net private member
    Yup, he should be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonesauzee4 View Post
    Pathetic. Cobbled together team and poor substitutions. Played right into their hands
    He doesn’t know his strongest 11 or formation.

I don't think Hibs will ever sack a manager who has them 4th. Today was dreadful. I think too often our whole plan is to score first. Maybe not the ''plan'' but its really the only way we win. We basically have to score first or we'll buggered. So losing a goal, totally against the run of play today buggered us.

I dunno. I don't think Ross is hopeless and definitely don't think he deserves the abuse he is getting (.net is seriously becoming toxic when we aren't winning) but its impossible to defend his record in big matches. This was a chance at a trophy that comes along very rarely. The best chance we've had at the semi final stage since 2007.

I think we should give him till the end of the season. Nothing to lose now. 4th should be ours based on our good record vs the bottom 6/7 sides. Evaluate in the summer. Hibs have basically never had a manager do well that was hired mid season.

Regardless of league position there is absolutely no way back for him now with the fans. I suspect this result is the turning point for those swithering.

He'll never recover from this and from now onwards it's a matter of time before he leaves.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Yes please.

If we’re going to bottle everything anyway then let’s get someone in who can at least make it good to watch.

Not a chance we’ll finish top 4 under this clown and I’d be more than happy for folk to bookmark that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

I wouldn't care less if he did though. There are other options out there who could do a comparable job to the one he has done.
    This is where I am , I couldn't care if he goes or stays. Either way we need to sort ourselves out on the park

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyehibee View Post
    He doesn’t know his strongest 11 or formation.
    Crap defence, and defenders that don't do what st j did at set pieces.

Poor, soft defence.

We make few clear cut chances and those we do the strikers don't convert enough.

We are too easy to read.

Manager has been backed financially and bought some injured players ffs.

Needs to be sacked now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Totally agree, it’s not like he has any credibility to rebuild because for many of us, he had little or no credibility even before today’s game, given his horrific record against top six sides allied to an earlier semi defeat against a lower league club. Doubtless he will be along soon in an interview telling us there were aspects of the performance which pleased him and he trusts this group of players ! 🤮

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    Regardless of league position there is absolutely no way back for him now with the fans. I suspect this result is the turning point for those swithering.

He'll never recover from this and from now onwards it's a matter of time.
    There are many ways back for him. Winning the Scottish cup this season would probably do it?

He can only recover the same way as anyone else. Getting up tomorrow and doing better. To be honest, there is probably the same chance of him being a success as the next guy.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Didn't take long for the usual suspects.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

That's exactly where I'm at with him.

First Team Breakthrough supersauzee's Avatar
    Shocking performance. Pedestrian as usual, and run out of ideas after 15mins

First Team Breakthrough cabbage_88's Avatar
    Get him out immediately. For The two semi finals alone he deserves to be punted.
    That second half is as gutless and pathetic as I’ve seen, embarrassing to a man. His failure to address how bad hanlon and porteous have been at times this season astounds me. Boyle as well for that matter, garbage all season. Cadden should never have started in a million years tonight either, was well off it.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Didn't take long for the usual suspects.
    I'm not one of them. I am in the happy clapper camp, but he has to go. That was pathetic.