hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar

sponsoring a player

Just interested from a hypothetical point of view in what you get for Sponsoring a player at Hibs.

Because I only ever get up for 2 or 3 games a season at the best of times (obviously a big fat zero at the moment) I don't have a season ticket, but do like to find ways of financially supporting the club when I can afford to do so (HSL, Hibs TV etc). I really like the idea of becoming a boot sponsor or something similar, at some point and would be keen to know what benefits you receive, as well as the warm glow from knowing you are helping.

With current issues and my wife not working I'm not looking to do it at the moment so don't want to bother Hibs commercial team with the questions, but if anyone on here is already a boot or shirt sponsor (I know .net sponsor a few) then it would be cool to know how it works and then maybe it's something I could look to do next season. Do you get to keep the boots/shirt at the end of the season ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/sponso...er-sponsorship

We have sponsorship packages for season 2020/21 home shirts, away shirts and boots, which includes the following:

- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship next to your chosen individual’s image in our matchday programme and on our official website.

- An invitation to our exclusive, eagerly anticipated end-of-season sponsorship event for you and a friend.

- A signed, framed shirt or boots, presented to you by your chosen player or coach – along with a photo opportunity.

The total cost is £475 (including VAT).

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I thought it would be more expensive than that to be honest. Sounds pretty reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by bernz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/sponso...er-sponsorship

We have sponsorship packages for season 2020/21 home shirts, away shirts and boots, which includes the following:

- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship next to your chosen individual’s image in our matchday programme and on our official website.

- An invitation to our exclusive, eagerly anticipated end-of-season sponsorship event for you and a friend.

- A signed, framed shirt or boots, presented to you by your chosen player or coach – along with a photo opportunity.

The total cost is £475 (including VAT).
    Thanks..somehow missed that when I was looking on the site. Very good deal !

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Good luck getting an answer from them. I tried the commercial department through several mediums to enquire about sponsoring Magennis when he signed.

Wouldn't answer the phone or respond to an email. Within a few days his sponsorship was taken. No problem if a deal was being put in place or there was a placeholder for a particular sponsor, but to not even engage was disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Leith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck getting an answer from them. I tried the commercial department through several mediums to enquire about sponsoring Magennis when he signed.

Wouldn't answer the phone or respond to an email. Within a few days his sponsorship was taken. No problem if a deal was being put in place or there was a placeholder for a particular sponsor, but to not even engage was disappointing.
    That was under Laura Montgormery's watch I presume...heard a number of stories like this when she was in charge of the Commercial side. A poor appointment by Dempster and hopefully an area we have improved upon greatly since she has thankfully left us.