hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was going to say that they'd wait for a free midweek as that would be less disruptive, but it seems that they are playing every midweek from now until late February.

Their own fault for not being sensible enough to fit a game in last week as opposed to disappearing to Dubai.
    I'm sure he'll be moaning about fixture congestion next.

"it's a disgrace that our club is singled out by having to play all of our league games this season - can you no give us the league half way through the season like last time."

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is Lennons pattern, does well for a short time, eventually gets found out as being nowhere near as good a manager as he and the Scottish media think he is, blames everyone but him for bad results, has a tantrum or conflict and gets binned.

He knows he has ******ed it up and he is on borrowed time so is lashing out at the injustice of people daring to question the bloody stupid idea of taking an entire squad to Dubai for a piss-up......sorry training camp.......in the midst of a pandemic.

He will be gone by the end of the month now that the league is all but lost and any new manager won’t carry the blame of losing 10 in a row. Just a pity he’s likely to stay on our screens as a pundit when he does get the boot
    Yep, some very good points there which I totally agree with, but to be fair I don't think he ever did well at Bolton, he was **** from start to finish, although they were a bombscare of a club.