Hi all,
If like myself, you’re a frequent social media user, you may have seen adverts for the above website. It first came to my attention early December 2020 and had mainly English teams ‘big games’ commentator charts, compiled by Clive Tyldesley, for sale.

The site at the time asked for requests for any worthwhile historic games to be submitted and compilation of a chart would be considered for the future once Clive had time to research the game.

I emailed the site asking if there was any chance of one being done for that “glorious day in May 2016”, fully expecting, either no reply, or at best, for them to come back to say as it was a game Clive didn’t commentate on it would be a no goer.

Anyway, cut a long story short, he had had several requests from other Hibees as well. So, I’ve had several emails back and forth and there is now a 2016 Scottish Cup Final chart that has been produced. Hopefully it’s a piece of memorabilia that will interest some of you.

Availalable at the following link -

https://www.commentarycharts.com/pro...ish-cup-final/

Prices range between £20 - £60 depending on combination of size, framed, or signed.

This is merely a heads up, in case anyone might be interested. No obligation. Definitely nothing in it for me!! Entirely up to yourselves if you want to purchase. Thanks for reading and listening.

P.S. - I’ve ran this past Admins and they’ve OK’d me posting this ‘sale advert’.