hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brilliant win

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    Much better delivery from our corners today as well i noticed, couple chances we were unlucky with

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don’t think it was even close to a poor performance - conditions, the pitch and the opposition was always going to make that a scrappy battle and other than Kabamba’s shot they never really tested us and we could have had a couple more. Quite pleased with that.

I think we were ok today. Our biggest problem was we lacked fluency and interplay in the final third... but there are reasons for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I think we were ok today. Our biggest problem was we lacked fluency and interplay in the final third... but there are reasons for that.
    Good result and okay performance. Considering we are bedding new players and bringing through youngsters we should be quite happy with how things went. Not every club has the luxury of bringing through youngsters now. Differents club models makes games difficult to predict. We still have a couole of things to sort out. I would like to see us win mire loose balls in mid and our headers in midfield fall to the opposition far too often. The one obvious mistake we made in defence almost handed them a goal and resulted in their only chance of the game. RP stepped out when he shouldb have stuck to Mulumba like glue. In stepping out he left PM with the aforementioned on his goal side si little chance of stopping him. Either the defence all step out together or RP sticks to their frontman.