hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar

Euros tickets - change in T&Cs

You should have an email if you've bought tickets.

One of the changes in terms not mentioned in the email is that if you don't take the refund they are currently offering, you aren't entitled to a refund due to a change in venue.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should have an email if you've bought tickets.

One of the changes in terms not mentioned in the email is that if you don't take the refund they are currently offering, you aren't entitled to a refund due to a change in venue.
    I'm trying to find that in the revised T&C's. Gonny point me in the right direction?

@hibs.net private member
    So, are they offering refunds then?

I never bought tickets, but I am a Scotland Supports Club member who is wondering what could be happening with this tournie?

Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post

I never bought tickets, but I am a Scotland Supports Club member who is wondering what could be happening with this tournie?
    Yeah, there was a link on the email you could follow if you wanted a refund. I've been fortunate enough to get tickets for a couple of the Hampden games and the semi final at Wembley.
    I'm holding onto mine and taking the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    I'm trying to find that in the revised T&C's. Gonny point me in the right direction?
    Page 2 of the refund policy doc:

Change of Venue
    For the purposes of this refund policy, a “change of venue” shall occur if the Match is, for any reason,
    re-scheduled by UEFA to an alternative stadium compared to the scheduled venue at the time of
    purchase of the Ticket (whether such alternative stadium is located within the same host country or a
    new host country).
    If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is not valid for the re-scheduled venue for
    the Match (e.g., due to limitations of the replacement stadium), UEFA shall not have any liability to the
    Successful Applicant but shall issue the Successful Applicant with a refund of an amount equal to the
    face value of the Ticket(s).
    If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is valid for the re-scheduled venue for the
    Match then where the change of venue was made for:
    (a) any reason of Force Majeure, no refunds shall be made;
    or
    (b) any reason other than Force Majeure, the Successful Applicant shall be entitled to cancel their
    Ticket(s) and request a refund equal to the amount of the face value of the Ticket(s) if the
    Successful Applicant is unable, or opts not, to attend the rearranged playing of the Match.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post

Aye, until 26th Jan.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Page 2 of the refund policy doc:

Change of Venue
    For the purposes of this refund policy, a “change of venue” shall occur if the Match is, for any reason,
    re-scheduled by UEFA to an alternative stadium compared to the scheduled venue at the time of
    purchase of the Ticket (whether such alternative stadium is located within the same host country or a
    new host country).
    If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is not valid for the re-scheduled venue for
    the Match (e.g., due to limitations of the replacement stadium), UEFA shall not have any liability to the
    Successful Applicant but shall issue the Successful Applicant with a refund of an amount equal to the
    face value of the Ticket(s).
    If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is valid for the re-scheduled venue for the
    Match then where the change of venue was made for:
    (a) any reason of Force Majeure, no refunds shall be made;
    or
    (b) any reason other than Force Majeure, the Successful Applicant shall be entitled to cancel their
    Ticket(s) and request a refund equal to the amount of the face value of the Ticket(s) if the
    Successful Applicant is unable, or opts not, to attend the rearranged playing of the Match.
    Cheers.

😀

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Cheers.

😀
    Cheeky barstewards not listing that in their key changes summary in the email.

'You know those home games you bought tickets for, well they're now in Baku - cheers for the £300'