hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc-1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don’t know if this is a daft question but if I buy premier sports for a month on 1 tv will I get it on the tv in my bedroom too?
    Nope, but you have the option to add it to another tv. Don’t know the cost

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due one day maybe...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc-1875 View Post
    Don’t know if this is a daft question but if I buy premier sports for a month on 1 tv will I get it on the tv in my bedroom too?
    Yeah mate i just checked my bedroom which works off the sky mini box and its on. Wish BT would allow me to watch games on my other TV, so annoying I can't.

Can someone tell me if I subscribe to Premier Player will I be able to watch the match on my phone? The option is called La Liga - don’t want to watch Spanish football?

Quote Originally Posted by one day maybe... View Post
    Yeah mate i just checked my bedroom which works off the sky mini box and its on. Wish BT would allow me to watch games on my other TV, so annoying I can't.
    How does that work ? When I subscribed I had to enter my sky viewing card for downstairs. My bedroom has a different number

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Zip_Mike View Post
    Can someone tell me if I subscribe to Premier Player will I be able to watch the match on my phone? The option is called La Liga - don’t want to watch Spanish football?
    They have a specific option for La Liga only. That’s £6.99 a month. You need the monthly cost showing as £12.99. That lists all the premier sports channels - 1,2, free sports & La Liga. When you go on to payment screen you can input a promo code. SALE has been working for some to take first monthly payment to £6.49. Doesn’t work for me though. Says expired or invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    How does that work ? When I subscribed I had to enter my sky viewing card for downstairs. My bedroom has a different number
    Ah ok, I've got SKY Q so I use a mini box that i can move from room to room as it works off a wifi signal sent from the main box. If you are using two old sky boxes then perhaps you won't get it on that box. If its multi room subscription you have i'd look at SKY Q its so much better and isn't as expensive as you'd think.

Ah ok, I've got SKY Q so I use a mini box that i can move from room to room as it works off a wifi signal sent from the main box. If you are using two old sky boxes then perhaps you won't get it on that box. If its multi room subscription you have i'd look at SKY Q its so much better and isn't as expensive as you'd think.
    Got you now mate. Yes we have the old systems. Tried to update to Sky Q last year but the engineer recommended against it as we already have broadband problems and apparently Sky Q would make it worse 😅

Just signed up and the SALE promo gets 50% discount on Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    Got you now mate. Yes we have the old systems. Tried to update to Sky Q last year but the engineer recommended against it as we already have broadband problems and apparently Sky Q would make it worse 😅
    Yeah i was the same they only upgraded the broadband width in 2019 which meant i could finally get it. Enjoy the game today

I think the SALE promo code only works if you're adding it to sky and NOT for the online premier player

@hibs.net private member
    If you get your BT Sport through Sky rather than BT then it would be on all boxes

First Team Breakthrough
    What is the sale promo??

Plumped for the online Premier player in the end. Watching on the ipad and no problems so far. For the sake of £12 it was probably preferable to relying on a stream that could fail at any time.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Plumped for the online Premier player in the end. Watching on the ipad and no problems so far. For the sake of £12 it was probably preferable to relying on a stream that could fail at any time.
    If you've got a Firestick, it works on the internet app

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Struggling to log in to Hibs TV for the commentary. Not ideal when you pay £59 per year for the privilege.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    If I’ve got premier on sky, how many people can watch using my subscription through premier player?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred E Newman View Post
    Struggling to log in to Hibs TV for the commentary. Not ideal when you pay £59 per year for the privilege.
    Can't get it either. Just as well it is on BBC Radio Scotland. I have Virgin TV and would be happy to pay but not happy to spend hours trying to cancel. Don't mind listening via commentary as you have to use your imagination !

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Hibs TV radio coverage not working at all, again. Used it for years but getting fed up with this.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Hibs TV radio coverage not working at all, again. Used it for years but getting fed up with this.

Yes, it's pathetic. I keep paying annually out of loyalty but I'm getting fed up of the poor service.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    If you get your BT Sport through Sky rather than BT then it would be on all boxes
    Really? That’s good to know.

Just signed up for another 18 months with BT (with a £12 discount, multi room and HD).

J

First Team Breakthrough
    Yes, it's pathetic. I keep paying annually out of loyalty but I'm getting fed up of the poor service.
    Me too. Maybe someone with much better technical skills than me , which are non existant, could get some sort of thread together to send to them voicing concern of everyone who wants to add their thoughts and threaten to cancel. If they can't get their act together for a major semi final which is only shown live by a premium channel then that is very poor

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by h18eeynick View Post
    Me too. Maybe someone with much better technical skills than me , which are non existant, could get some sort of thread together to send to them voicing concern of everyone who wants to add their thoughts and threaten to cancel. If they can't get their act together for a major semi final which is only shown live by a premium channel then that is very poor
    I gave up, found a stream, got in just in time to see their goal.

Good old Hibs, we are not out of this by any means.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Ally mccoist is actually alright...
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly