NO OTHER TEAM, outside the Old Firm, have taken more points, than Hibernian FC has.

Just gonna start with that very important fact.

Next, the ridiculous comments made by so many Hibs fans on social media regarding last night's match, is literally blowing my mind.

If anyone is being honest within themselves and saying they wouldn't have taken the majority, and I argue all but 3, of that starting Celtic 11, I honestly think you should be on medication, and fast. That Celtic 11 would beat Hibs the majority of the time 10 games in a row. Would finish above Hibs comfortably, is on 10...15x more money than our starting 11.

Frimpong, Laxalt, Duffy, Turnbull, McGregor, Rogic, Soro, Johnston

Those players we'd bite their hands off for and have undoubted talents that would massively inhance us.

Recognizing that obvious talent and threat, Ross set us up with the protection of Gogic and in a manor that would eliminate that (obvious) Celtic talent, to get a hold of the game and over run us. A set up that every other team does against the Old Firm, and some to FAR more degree than Hibs.
Yet with that said we still more than imposed ourselves on the game and have the most shots, shots on, corners, touches in opposition box. That in its own right is commendable at Park Head, never mind the fact we got a point!

I think so many people have got caught up in the '13 players out isolating' that they have completely lost sight of who actually started for Celtic yesterday and how deep their squad is!
Not to mention we had a debut goalkeeper thrown in for the first time with a defense, and also arguably our best player (who has started EVERY game this season) Boyle, out.

The amount of negativity regarding last night? Wow, remarkable.

Well done Hibs. Great point! And lastly well done Jack Ross in getting the most points outwith the Old Firm since taking charge! Looking forward to a fine tuning of the squad in this window and the summers as we continue to push on. Another Nesbit would be nice! (You know folks, that guy who is the top scorer in the league? Yep that's the one).

GGTTH