hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian Verse View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just shows you how fickle football fans are.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    His team are crap and the football is eye bleeding stuff.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Not wanting him out yet but hes starting to get on my nerves. The semi is a must win. No excuses. Our home form is pathetic. Paying over £400 for this complete garbage.
    There will be a lot fewer paying £400 for next season

He has to start winning the big games

Also has to me start being ruthless with the team. Half of them aren’t good enough.

Got to fear though season ticket sales for next year will drop dramatically
    Last edited by mcfly; 02-01-2021 at 03:44 PM.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    He’s fast developing a habit of delivering some atrocious results.

Hearts at home, Hearts in the cup, Ross County and now Livingston. May be others that I’ve managed to wipe from my memory but when you’ve only been in charge for about 50 games that’s some amount of shockers. These sort of results and performances should be 1 or 2 in that period. Not 4 or 5.
    Basically if we come up against a team that’s fired up and motivated theyll beat us.

If this was a computer game I suspect he’d be very good.

The idea that all players react to the calm and measured appreciate is a non starter. Managers need a bit fire in their belly and he’s not got it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Delusional.
    You sound like a bit of a moron tbh.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    We are fourth and have been the best team out with the OF since his arrival. People are so, so fickle it’s unreal. Win the League Cup (we are still favourites FYI) and he is the messiah again. We are still odds on for Europe.

No denying our past two games have been horrendous. But I’ll wait a bit longer before pissing myself.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    There will be a lot fewer paying £400 for next season
    And that is the big problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Why does he never show any passion or any kind of reaction? It’s just so passive from him all the time, whether he’s on the touch line or giving a post match interview

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    We are fourth and have been the best team out with the OF since his arrival. People are so, so fickle it’s unreal. Win the League Cup (we are still favourites FYI) and he is the messiah again. We are still odds on for Europe.

No denying our past two games have been horrendous. But I’ll wait a bit longer before pissing myself.
    We're definitely not favourites ahead of Livi right now. No interest in what bookies say. Right now, Livi are better than us.

Shouldn't you be concentrating on the game Jack 😃

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by My old man View Post
    Barnes= keek
    Hanlon = finished
    Porto = too cocky
    Lewis = finished cannae pass forward
    Gogic = keek
    Mallan = hot n cold
    Boyle = see mallan
    Doidge = 2nd touch a tackle

I can’t see what else you see jack
    We’re now playing a wounded sellik next
    Not looking forward to it with that mob
    Is there only 8 on field players today?

No chance now , thought we may have chance after our start but we are in free fall now , no chance at parlhead next week

The clock is ticking between now and the semi.

The team have looked a complete shambles in the last couple of games. No shape, no organisation and even less motivation.

If this run continues and he loses the semi he will be gone. Any Hibs manager who loses a semi to a lower league team and the next one against a team way below us in the league will have to go.

It would always be on his record and few Hibees could forgive him for.

Okay as you are so confident about the future give us your prediction of our league position come season end and for the league cup winners.

We wont be odds on for europe in a few weeks if we put more insipid displays on. Killie, st.j, sellik anr huns in the coming weeks. I wouldnt put any money on us staying 4th

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Out thought by a ***** Pablo Escobar.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 02-01-2021 at 03:50 PM.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    We wont be odds on for europe in a few weeks if we put more insipid displays on. Killie, st.j, sellik anr huns in the coming weeks. I wouldnt put any money on us staying 4th
    100% agree. Done with him now. Very similar to the Lennon at Celtic situation, they decided to keep him and it’s now too late for them to get the title.

If we don’t get rid of Jack Ross who is absolutely clueless wave goodbye to even reaching the final of the league cup. Change must be made now, no point in giving him time as the next few fixtures very tough. Get this clueless imposter out now

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Out thought by a ***** Pablo Escobar.
    We need a get out of jail card. Can he lend us one?

He’s just very lucky there are no fans in the stadium cause this horrendous home form would not be tolerated.

Jack Ross doesn’t win the big games. And it’s not good enough

I got pelters on here a few weeks ago ( not pleasant ) when I said , bring back Yogi. It was a knee jerk reaction to another horrible result. However , bring in someone who can inspire a team and change tactics appropriately.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Two bad results and really poor performances in row

Silly to suggest to sack him but if that run extends then its a question mark

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I’ve seen much worse teams and at the start of the season I’d probably have taken fourth in the league and good cup runs. I think JR has us moving in the right direction and most of his signings have been good. However, we’re on a really poor run just now and the performances look lethargic. The squad might be thin but it’s still bigger than Livi and RC’s. For me the team lacks gallusness and an edge. We need some leaders in the team to pull us through when things get tough as they usually do. Hanlon has been mainly good this year but he doesn’t strike me as captain material. A Scott Brown type would be good but no idea where we find that.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    He’s just very lucky there are no fans in the stadium cause this horrendous home form would not be tolerated.

Jack Ross doesn’t win the big games. And it’s not good enough
    Was today even a big game? It was a home game v Livi. Ross had a bit of a comfort zone with fans as he was winning all the other games. Now he’s not even winning run of the mill games.

Warning signs are there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Spot on, we won't be fourth next month if we keep playing like this. Today's game was always going to be tougher than Ross County but we should have been looking at 4 points instead of her haw.

He can pack his bags as far as I'm concerned, outrageously poor performance again. Back to drawing board as Garry O'Connor said.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Although things have been pretty poor of late - we were decent enough against Dundee Utd and 9 times out of ten would have had the game won at half time.

But I take your point.
    Glad u see where I am coming from. To be fair we should have won against Dundee Utd but the coach did not manage the game well enough to help us see it through. We were fortunate to win against St Mirren, they deserved something from that game. Dundee Utd did not but.....

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Crab apple View Post
    I’ve seen much worse teams and at the start of the season I’d probably have taken fourth in the league and good cup runs. I think JR has us moving in the right direction and most of his signings have been good. However, we’re on a really poor run just now and the performances look lethargic. The squad might be thin but it’s still bigger than Livi and RC’s. For me the team lacks gallusness and an edge. We need some leaders in the team to pull us through when things get tough as they usually do. Hanlon has been mainly good this year but he doesn’t strike me as captain material. A Scott Brown type would be good but no idea where we find that.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Crab apple View Post
    For me the team lacks gallusness and an edge.
    That’s where the team reflect the personality of their manager.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    He can pack his bags as far as I'm concerned, outrageously poor performance again. Back to drawing board as Garry O'Connor said.
    **** him off now, give us a chance to get 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    You can’t just sack managers after poor runs of form. It’ll always happen so we just keep doing it until the next run then do it again?

I’d prefer we give a manager the time to build a squad where this is less likely over time.

We are now getting into 2 or 3 games before trying to get someone sacked which is ridiculous.