hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I pay monthly but love the idea of giving the team an extra boost. Cup Win and 3rd is a really possible dream this year GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    I am so skint until payday...and beyond that tbh 😂 but will make a payment when I can.

@hibs.net private member
    Just bought 2 tickets and sent the screenshot confirming the £50 donation along with the following text to every Hearts supporter in my contact list

Just bought you & me a couple for tickets for the semi final this afternoon
    I realise you won’t be able to join me but I’m sure it will make you feel good knowing you’ve donated to such a worthy cause 🇳🇬🇳🇬💚💚🤣🤣

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cappoquinboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just bought 2 tickets and sent the screenshot confirming the £50 donation along with the following text to every Hearts supporter in my contact list

Just bought you & me a couple for tickets for the semi final this afternoon
    I realise you won’t be able to join me but I’m sure it will make you feel good knowing you’ve donated to such a worthy cause 🇳🇬🇳🇬💚💚🤣🤣
    😂👏

First Team Breakthrough Chuck D's Avatar
    Donations made for me and Mrs D. We'd usually be on the train heading West by now, then spend the day watching the usual Hampden day-trip bams getting so tanked up that their kids have to help them stay upright enough to make it though turnstiles. God how I miss it.

Up for the Cup

Mon the Hibs
    Lets keep this going.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck D View Post
    Donations made for me and Mrs D. We'd usually be on the train heading West by now, then spend the day watching the usual Hampden day-trip bams getting so tanked up that their kids have to help them stay upright enough to make it though turnstiles. God how I miss it.
    The Hampden bams used to make me look like a great dad

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    I am so skint until payday...and beyond that tbh 😂 but will make a payment when I can.
    Jones

We really appreciate your support and sorry to hear that things are a bit tough at the moment.

Right now your vocal support is more than enough.

'Mon the Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    I pay monthly but love the idea of giving the team an extra boost. Cup Win and 3rd is a really possible dream this year GGTTH
    Cup win would be great and European football again would be icing on the cake.

We have continued to have donations from all over the world overnight so can we please continue to ask for your help with this campaign. By this we don't just mean money. The greatest help is simply putting the information about this initiative in front of a fellow Hibee who you know would have been at Hampden today.

Hibernian Supporters

I went to pay but coming up direct debit and I went through as single payment?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1875 View Post
    I went to pay but coming up direct debit and I went through as single payment?
    You’ll only be charged once if you followed the ‘Single payment’ tab - it won’t be a recurring payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    You’ll only be charged once if you followed the ‘Single payment’ tab - it won’t be a recurring payment.

Thanks Daniel1875

The players should be ashamed of today and get a donation into this fund.

What a joke.
    Cougars!!!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    The players should be ashamed of today and get a donation into this fund.

What a joke.
    No just dock them wages. However much has been raised through this scheme won't scratch the surface.

Left by mutual consent!
    HSL should withdraw the money

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Hibs don’t deserve the backing they get from their supporters. They really don’t.

another hideous result in a long long list of letdowns.

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Charlatan club

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Petty of me so I’ll resist the urge for now but I genuinely am considering stopping my monthly sub.

I have no idea what they do at HTC as we have no style of play, we are fortunate rest of league have struggled financially etc.

First Team Breakthrough
    I'd reckon there ain't much hope now in this campaign getting the contributions that some
    people intended to make next week...
    Can't honestly say I blame anyone either.

It's a hell of a hard sell now after that display, but perhaps we need this initiative even more now, to try and bring in better quality, no matter who the manager is. We need better quality players as we are no as good as most would think.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A Hi-Bee View Post
    It's a hell of a hard sell now after that display, but perhaps we need this initiative even more now, to try and bring in better quality, no matter who the manager is. We need better quality players as we are no as good as most would think.
    You certainly are on a mission tonight. Covering all of the angles. Why? Especially when you’d already said that’s all...?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member
    Will still be getting my money when I get paid

This is why results and performances like tonight are so damaging.

The guys at HSL have come up with a great idea and have really run with it. There was a bit of steam behind it and a win tonight would have seen us getting pretty close to the £100K. As it is all the momentum is stopped in it's tracks and there won't be one solitary one off donation made from this point on.

Clubs are always looking for fans to contribute that little bit more and more often than not the fans stand up and are counted when it matters. The club and team have to do their bit as well though and tonight they most certainly did not. I'm not one for threatening to not renew a ST or discontinue my HSL subscription or whatever but this is different. This is another bit extra over and above and it needs momentum. That doesn't exist now and thus the campaign will fizzle out rather than going from strength to strength.

Anyway well done to all involved for a very good effort. Hopefully when the dust settles we can run with something similar in future.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This is why results and performances like tonight are so damaging.

The guys at HSL have come up with a great idea and have really run with it. There was a bit of steam behind it and a win tonight would have seen us getting pretty close to the £100K. As it is all the momentum is stopped in it's tracks and there won't be one solitary one off donation made from this point on.

Clubs are always looking for fans to contribute that little bit more and more often than not the fans stand up and are counted when it matters. The club and team have to do their bit as well though and tonight they most certainly did not. I'm not one for threatening to not renew a ST or discontinue my HSL subscription or whatever but this is different. This is another bit extra over and above and it needs momentum. That doesn't exist now and thus the campaign will fizzle out rather than going from strength to strength.

Anyway well done to all involved for a very good effort. Hopefully when the dust settles we can run with something similar in future.
    for the Scottish Cup semi.

The HSL guys and everyone who donated deserved better than that from the players tonight.

Massive let down.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    You certainly are on a mission tonight. Covering all of the angles. Why? Especially when you’d already said that’s all...?
    Hey if a want ti post ma opinion and to keep posting my opinion then I will do it, if you dont like it then you know what you can do eh!
    Maybe a just care too much about the Hibs and watching that schite today hurts. now be a good boy will you you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Leith View Post
    Charlatan club
    Really?

First Team Breakthrough Duffys13's Avatar
    As it is all the momentum is stopped in it's tracks and there won't be one solitary one off donation made from this point on.

I get tonight was crap, but statements like this are a bit over the top imo. I am sure many folk that choose to donate to HSL are very much about the big picture.

Based on the second half debacle I feel like asking fir a refund of my forty quid
    But it’s now Uo to Ross to ensure we don’t start slipping down the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Ross so far to *edited. Don’t bypass the swear filter ** b4 he loses everything u guys r building,waking up.
    the manager is everything to a football club and he offers us zero!!
    No personality,no relsults when the club need them.
    Ok let’s be happy with 4th In this league!

Will be honest and say that I didn’t donate as I wanted to see how tonight went.

Put enough money in to Hibs. Need a bit more back to make me want to put more in.