hibs.net Messageboard

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Motherwell giving free ST’s to those who purchased one last season. Seems absolute madness from a financial point of view.
    Definitely madness, until full capacity or as near as possible to then what other income will they have?Can only be league position and share of tv money imo,cant see that going far in running a full time club.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    3000 2019/20. Can't find this year. Imagine it was less.
    As someone’s said there’s a chance compensation for Campbell will cover it but it kind of shoots the manager in the foot in terms of bringing players in as replacements

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    Seems a silly way to go about using the proceeds of one of your best young talents for a long time!
    I don’t disagree with that but it seems to be the obvious way they’d be funding it.

Maybe a well off fan (excuse the pun) has offered to put their hand in their pocket?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    i dont think you will get that Billy. Will be one ticket per ST max out the ballot. Unless the other ST numbers came out the hat the other wouldnt get to go.
    I don’t think I put my point over well, what is one of the kids get a ticket and I don’t, who takes them

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    I don’t think I put my point over well, what is one of the kids get a ticket and I don’t, who takes them
    Wonder if it will be adults only?

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Wonder if it will be adults only?
    Think all other test events, which I imagine how this’ll be treated, were over 18’s

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Motherwell giving free ST’s to those who purchased one last season. Seems absolute madness from a financial point of view.
    Fantastic from Motherwell, not everyone can afford to donate £400 or whatever the cost is to a football club and I imagine it’s easier to keep loyal fans rather than attract new fans.

I know we offered a partial refund last season but there probably wasn’t a big uptake, not sure if we are offering anything this season though?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    Fantastic from Motherwell, not everyone can afford to donate £400 or whatever the cost is to a football club and I imagine it’s easier to keep loyal fans rather than attract new fans.

I know we offered a partial refund last season but there probably wasn’t a big uptake, not sure if we are offering anything this season though?
    Nothing. You had to apply for it before July 2020 if you didn’t you were tied in.

That’ll get a bit of goodwill from the Motherwell fans.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post

There’s incentives to buy this year but not quite the same as a free season ticket.

Difference between us and Well is due to the numbers we usually sell we’re probably more reliant on ST money than Motherwell in terms of the amount it raises for us.

Free season tickets are a fantastic gesture but I’m happy to pay for mines if it reaps the rewards that we’re on the brink of achieving this season.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Just renewed two today. Hopefully get to watch a game or two next season. 😀

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Nothing. You had to apply for it before July 2020 if you didn’t you were tied in.

That’ll get a bit of goodwill from the Motherwell fans.
    Yeah I bet they will!

Seems overly generous but generous none the less.

Think I’d have went half way house and offered them at half bat or whatever...they would have probably received the same amount of goodwill from that rather than giving them for absolute nothing.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    Yeah I bet they will!

Seems overly generous but generous none the less.

Think I’d have went half way house and offered them at half bat or whatever...they would have probably received the same amount of goodwill from that rather than giving them for absolute nothing.
    Agreed - even £100 discount would’ve been enough for most. Great gesture.

Could be two big incentives to renew the possibility of (1) a ballot of supporters who have renewed this season and (2) the real possibility of actual getting to Easter Road to see our team sooner rather than later ggtth

I think any ballot has to be restricted to those fans who had a season ticket for 20/21 because those are the ones who didn't get to attend a game.

There's a logic to saying that there should be a further restriction to those that have renewed, but that is likely to cause resentment amongst those who haven't done so because they can't afford a ticket for 21/22.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I think any ballot has to be restricted to those fans who had a season ticket for 20/21 because those are the ones who didn't get to attend a game.

There's a logic to saying that there should be a further restriction to those that have renewed, but that is likely to cause resentment amongst those who haven't done so because they can't afford a ticket for 21/22.
    Spot on, my thinking too. I also think you should have to opt into the ballot as plenty don’t want to or can’t attend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    I would hope you'd get to buy an adult ticket.

@hibs.net private member
    Just renewed my season ticket, very easy and straightforward

I'll be renewing my ticket in the next week or two. Would have liked if the installment plan applied to fans outside the UK but unfortunately it doesn't. Just have to wait until payday but I'll definitely be renewing.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Just renewed 2, hopefully see the cup winners take a bow in August

'S' Form

Release tickets not renewed

When do the tickets that are not renewed get released?

I am looking to but for next season but very little available in the area I want to sit. Hoping this will improve at some point.

Apologies if this is further back in the thread.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Mulligan View Post
    When do the tickets that are not renewed get released?

I am looking to but for next season but very little available in the area I want to sit. Hoping this will improve at some point.

Apologies if this is further back in the thread.
    In previous years this information would have been provided at the same time as season ticket details.

Am I missing something but why are Hibs not currently providing this information together with a date when the early bird scheme ends.

I intend renewing my season ticket but it would be helpful if I knew the end date so I could arrange to assemble my funds.

@hibs.net private member
    They can’t say when they’ll be released as they’ve not said when the EB ends and then the renewal period ends. In normal times it’s early-mid June but after delaying the deadline several times last season they’ve obviously decided to leave it open ended just now.

An option is to buy a ticket at the EB price and then ask for a swap when that’s available?

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    They can’t say when they’ll be released as they’ve not said when the EB ends and then the renewal period ends. In normal times it’s early-mid June but after delaying the deadline several times last season they’ve obviously decided to leave it open ended just now.

An option is to buy a ticket at the EB price and then ask for a swap when that’s available?

Thanks. Will just book as near as I can get then hopefully switch later.

Anyone else had difficulties logging in to renew?

It doesn't like the email address and password I enter and clicking on forgotten password gets me a "We don't have this email address registered" despite it being the one they sent the email to reminding me to renew my season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post

It doesn't like the email address and password I enter and clicking on forgotten password gets me a "We don't have this email address registered" despite it being the one they sent the email to reminding me to renew my season ticket.
    Did you sign up to the new single sign on?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uq1...O-lTGcaKO/view

@hibs.net private member
    6000 and counting💚👍

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Eventually managed to get our two sorted out after numerous emails and then trying to get through on the phone. Persevering with telephone calls eventually did the trick.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Did you sign up to the new single sign on?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uq1...O-lTGcaKO/view
    I had real trouble after doing the SSO and even after having my accountvreset a number of times I only managed to get sorted by calling the ticket office number

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Eventually managed to get our two sorted out after numerous emails and then trying to get through on the phone. Persevering with telephone calls eventually did the trick.
    I see what you did there 😉
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post

This also happened me. Must be an issue with system.