hibs.net Messageboard

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badabing67 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apologises in advance if already mentioned I renewed yesterday, but will we still be using the same ticket to access the ground when we get back in. Also while I'm here does anyone know if we do qualify for the the group stages for the Europa League group stages, will the club offer a Europa League Season Ticket package for the home games. which can be added to the existing season ticket. Obviously after there has be a draw etc and we know who we would be playing. Just a curiosity.
    Hopefully a new card sent out my current cards barcode is fading !

2. Log in to remove the advert

Renewal problems !!

Does anyone know how to resolve the under noted message? Last night I was able to add my 2 tickets to basket and go through the payment process 3 times (including text verification) before being locked out. I have tried again today and unable to add tickets to basket and received the following message!! No answer on either mobile numbers so stuck and unable to renew......any guidance appreciated as keen to give Hibs my money.

2021-2022 SEASON

[COLOR=var(--tint-25)]Easter Road Stadium

FIND TICKETS
    [/COLOR]
    Season Ticket Renewals

[COLOR=var(--tint-25)]Could not add ALL seats to the basket (some might have made it), usually because they are already locked by someone else.

[/COLOR]

@hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Was your seat in the FF upper? If it’s executive or the old singing section that might explain it?

Can’t think of another reason seats that were being used last season aren’t available now?
    Shouldn't think that's the issue - I have 2 in the FF upper. 1 in the exec section and the other in the old singing bit and they're both showing on mine.

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    Apologises in advance if already mentioned I renewed yesterday, but will we still be using the same ticket to access the ground when we get back in. Also while I'm here does anyone know if we do qualify for the the group stages for the Europa League group stages, will the club offer a Europa League Season Ticket package for the home games. which can be added to the existing season ticket. Obviously after there has be a draw etc and we know who we would be playing. Just a curiosity.
    Same ticket to be used next season,as this season,unless your seating option changes..

Quote Originally Posted by NthCarolinaHibs View Post
    Same ticket to be used next season,as this season,unless your seating option changes..
    Cheers

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Just renewed and moved to the Famous Five upper.

I am in the section the other side of the singing section, sorry if it’s been spoken about before but does anyone know if there’s still plans for them to move?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Just renewed and moved to the Famous Five upper.

I am in the section the other side of the singing section, sorry if it’s been spoken about before but does anyone know if there’s still plans for them to move?
    Have the no moved to section 45 in the East?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post

‘Since 1875’ are a big part of the atmosphere at Easter Road Stadium, which is why they relocated to the East Stand in Section 45.

If you’d like to be in and around them, the core group are based in rows AA and BB of Section 45 of the East Stand and there are spare seats in the surrounding areas.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by NthCarolinaHibs View Post
    I'd hope its a full digital option now. Its kind of half worked in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    It is, it goes in to your digital wallet on your phone.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Cheers mate.

No going to lie, breathing a sigh of relief after hearing that, I was dreading the prospect of putting up with that drum all season 😂

My boy will be disappointed but he’ll get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    It is, it goes in to your digital wallet on your phone.
    Current card doesnt scan in to the Apple wallet. I've been able to use a photo of it in the past but its doesnt currently scan into iPhones unless you use another app.

Current card doesnt scan in to the Apple wallet. I've been able to use a photo of it in the past but its doesnt currently scan into iPhones unless you use another app.
    The club sent out emails enabling us to load it up. Even an old codger like me managed to get in in to my Apple wallet.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Hopefully a new card sent out my current cards barcode is fading !
    Mine is in my Apple wallet

It does now

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    My card from this season scanned into my Apple wallet, happy to hear it’ll be the same one if/when we get back

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    My card from this season scanned into my Apple wallet, happy to hear it’ll be the same one if/when we get back
    Only thing is we haven’t been able to test it at the turnstiles

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Yes it does.
    Thank you for purchasing a season ticket for 2020/2021 at Easter Road, your support is greatly appreciated by everyone at the club.
    If you have renewed your season ticket, please remember to retain your existing season card for the new campaign. You will not be issued with a new season card, unless you have changed price class, moved seat or are a new season ticket holder.
    All supporters will also this year receive a digital version of their season ticket by email as we get close to the start of the season.
    If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, the appropriate ID will be checked before your season ticket is activated or posted, as applicable.
    We look forward to seeing you at Easter Road for the new season ahead. #WeAreAllHibs
    If you have any questions, you can email us at tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Is the digital ticket to watch games on HibsPass

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Is the digital ticket to watch games on HibsPass
    it's just a copy of your season ticket and QR code you can keep on your phone incase you prefer using that rather than your card

@hibs.net private member
    Hats off to the ticket office. After my woes yesterday going for the instalment option and being oblivious to the free credit option they sorted me out and I have now renewed my two tickets. They have also passed my comments regarding the ST email on to the comms team so hopefully that will be much clearer for anyone still to purchase.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Thank you for purchasing a season ticket for 2020/2021 at Easter Road, your support is greatly appreciated by everyone at the club.
    If you have renewed your season ticket, please remember to retain your existing season card for the new campaign. You will not be issued with a new season card, unless you have changed price class, moved seat or are a new season ticket holder.
    All supporters will also this year receive a digital version of their season ticket by email as we get close to the start of the season.
    If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, the appropriate ID will be checked before your season ticket is activated or posted, as applicable.
    We look forward to seeing you at Easter Road for the new season ahead. #WeAreAllHibs
    If you have any questions, you can email us at tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk
    Which you were able to do with the current card, I have in my iPhone wallet, or is this something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Which you were able to do with the current card, I have in my iPhone wallet, or is this something different?
    My old never worked at the turnstiles, even on full brightness, there were quite a few like you, who used them fine

@hibs.net private member
    Renewed earlier for me and got the seat behind me for my little girl (she's only 7 months but seats don't often come up where I am).
    The youngest ST holder?

Depends what you mean by full digital. Not everyone who goes to games will own a smart phone.

Had an email saying that my payment is covered by monthly sums. Anyone know how much they will be for the full £420 ST?

Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu4 View Post
    it's just a copy of your season ticket and QR code you can keep on your phone incase you prefer using that rather than your card

Right perfect cheers m8

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eaststandJJ View Post
    Had an email saying that my payment is covered by monthly sums. Anyone know how much they will be for the full £420 ST?
    Depends on if it's the 4 month DD, 6 month DD or the finance plan

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMM View Post
    Does anyone know how to resolve the under noted message? Last night I was able to add my 2 tickets to basket and go through the payment process 3 times (including text verification) before being locked out. I have tried again today and unable to add tickets to basket and received the following message!! No answer on either mobile numbers so stuck and unable to renew......any guidance appreciated as keen to give Hibs my money.

2021-2022 SEASON

[COLOR=var(--tint-25)]Easter Road Stadium

FIND TICKETS
    [/COLOR]
    Season Ticket Renewals

[COLOR=var(--tint-25)]Could not add ALL seats to the basket (some might have made it), usually because they are already locked by someone else.

[/COLOR]
    I'm getting the same issue. I tried to renew last night and couldn't get the payment to work (didn't recognise my card as being correct type) and eventually it kicked me out saying I'd made too many attempts to buy it.
    Tried again this evening and I got the same message as you. Will try later tonight and if it doesn't work then I'm going to email the club. So frustrating when I'm trying to give them money!