hibs.net Messageboard

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't see on the pricing where it says at what age a child becomes a youth and at what age a youth becomes an adult?
    Is it not normally 16 the cut off point?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Is it not normally 16 the cut off point?
    I think so, just trying to see what I'm due the club again for next season. Another 1k+. Just as well we love the Hibs 😁

Looks like its all been removed again.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Did anyone screen shot it

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Paying interest is your choice. Interest free options are available. Not like you to go with a negatively spinned comment I have to say.
    It’s not really a choice in my situation- I just can’t justify - £180 approx per month over the 6 months.

I try not to be negative but I just think the club aren’t doing much to reward the blind loyalty we showed.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    It’s not really a choice in my situation- I just can’t justify - £180 approx per month over the 6 months.

I try not to be negative but I just think the club aren’t doing much to reward the blind loyalty we showed.
    They continued to pay the players with our money.

Hopefully we can understand what happened this year and allow the club to try and continue to develop rather than looking for stuff back which will ultimately eat into money available to spend on players.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post

Hopefully we can understand what happened this year and allow the club to try and continue to develop rather than looking for stuff back which will ultimately eat into money available to spend on players.
    I’m not really looking for anything back for last year but some kind of thanks rather than a you’ll have to pay more message would’ve been nice.

Incidentally they only paid most of the wages and used the furlough for others and on top of that are getting an insurance windfall.

I’m being asked to pay more.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Quite amateurish releasing it without the video etc that I assume will aim to get us all excited and throw out money at them. They done this previously (season before last?) when the details were available then removed.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar

Out of interest do you think it’s OK some fans paid more than others for the same returns and are potentially being asked to do the same again for part of next season ?

Quite amateurish releasing it without the video etc that I assume will aim to get us all excited and throw out money at them. They done this previously (season before last?) when the details were available then removed.
    There was a very short video which was decent which ended with Jack Ross in the centre of the pitch.

I can only assume they dont have a test website for checking this stuff... but i agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian Verse View Post
    That's an interesting idea for selling seasons. Not sure it'll get past the marketing dept!
    Would tap into a new market which is what the club are continually trying to do. Obviously uptake would be dependent on who the blowers were and obviously gold would have to be a better experience than bronze. Might encourage a few upgrades though.

* see post 260 on page 9 to make sense of this
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 15-04-2021 at 11:36 AM.

I’m not really looking for anything back for last year but some kind of thanks rather than a you’ll have to pay more message would’ve been nice.

Incidentally they only paid most of the wages and used the furlough for others and on top of that are getting an insurance windfall.

I’m being asked to pay more.
    Sure we were promised extra content on Hibs TV and abke to watch training sessions this season as a thank you for not taking a refund on last seasons tickets. I can understand why this hasn't happened.

@hibs.net private member
    Sure we were promised extra content on Hibs TV and abke to watch training sessions this season as a thank you for not taking a refund on last seasons tickets. I can understand why this hasn't happened.
    I’ve no idea why the enhanced hibs tv content didn’t happen: maybe my expectations were set too high but I don’t think a preview programme on a Friday afternoon would’ve been difficult or expensive.

@hibs.net private member

Does anyone know just what you get from purchasing Gold

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    Does anyone know just what you get from purchasing Gold
    The page has been removed but there was one extra thing - strip launch (if it happens) I think.

Obviously a better view of the pitch (if that happens).

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    Out of interest do you think it’s OK some fans paid more than others for the same returns and are potentially being asked to do the same again for part of next season ?
    It was unfortunate that they launched the different prices for different seats but yes, I’m fine with that just being one of the things we accept happened.

You end up with anomalies all over the place. Season tickets v Hibs TV international, families paying for multiple season tickets whilst other families watch the TV access for one season ticket holder. Difficult but the best thing collectively I think is to not worry too deeply about it. Each of us paid what we thought we could afford to - thinking of course that we would get to sit in the stadium but that wasn’t to be.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/spor...02122-20391421

access to ST holder only ballot for European games with limited attendance as well as various discounts. Wonder how this will work. So one group go to one game in Europe while the other group go to the next game?
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

It was unfortunate that they launched the different prices for different seats but yes, I’m fine with that just being one of the things we accept happened.

You end up with anomalies all over the place. Season tickets v Hibs TV international, families paying for multiple season tickets whilst other families watch the TV access for one season ticket holder. Difficult but the best thing collectively I think is to not worry too deeply about it. Each of us paid what we thought we could afford to - thinking of course that we would get to sit in the stadium but that wasn’t to be.
    Exactly. Where do you draw the line? Just unfortunate the way things have gone and folk just need to accept that unfortunately.

@hibs.net private member
    Exactly. Where do you draw the line? Just unfortunate the way things have gone and folk just need to accept that unfortunately.
    We always do and they know it.

Coaching Staff
    We always do and they know it.
    ‘They’ aren’t the enemy. At the end of the day they are trying to build the best team they can. That money isn’t going anywhere else.

No one is forced into supporting a football team financially or otherwise but we do seem to get some comments that seem like the relationship is in some way an extortion.

@hibs.net private member
    ‘They’ aren’t the enemy. At the end of the day they are trying to build the best team they can. That money isn’t going anywhere else.

No one is forced into supporting a football team financially or otherwise but we do seem to get some comments that seem like the relationship is in some way an extortion.
    You’ve some way with words Andy - were you an journalist or an author in the past? No ones suggesting extortion just liberty taking.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/spor...02122-20391421

access to ST holder only ballot for European games with limited attendance as well as various discounts. Wonder how this will work. So one group go to one game in Europe while the other group go to the next game?
    That link says for new purchasers they get priority access to away tickets. I'm assuming that means over non season ticket holders rather than those renewing?

You’ve some way with words Andy - were you an journalist or an author in the past? No ones suggesting extortion just liberty taking.
    Are you suggesting the club are taking liberties with the fanbase because they want us to help them to achieve a level of success?

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar

Fair enough. Personally I’d like to have something done by the club, what exactly I’m not sure, rather than it just being completely ignored and the expectation that we just accept it again for next season. I often read comments about how Hearts treat their fans like mugs, feels to me a wee bit like that is what Hibs are doing to some of us.

@hibs.net private member
    Are you suggesting the club are taking liberties with the fanbase because they want us to help them to achieve a level of success?
    No and I’m not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion.

@hibs.net private member
    No and I’m not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion.
    Probably from reading the last reply from you at that point. (no one's suggesting extortion just liberty taking)

Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    Probably from reading the last reply from you at that point. (no one's suggesting extortion just liberty taking)
    Indeed 👍

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    Ah right - you missed a bit.

I read the bit that said “because they want us to help them to achieve a level of success?” and wondered how folk were jumping to that conclusion.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    I’m presuming the club wouldn’t seriously consider selling more hospitality season tickets than they’ll have capacity to house. On that basis, if anyone has the cash and wants to ensure access to every game next season, I expect there is an option available.