hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cheers Jamesie. Looks like it’s been uploaded before it’s been proof read.

The additional benefits between gold, silver and bronze seems fairly pointless and my thank you for renewing last year is to pay extra this year (in the form of interest).

Sorry to all who will complain that I’ve started on a negative!
    I'm glad someone else mentioned the negatives first - I was going to then decided against it!

Personally think it's a bit mean to not offer things like access to an open day to all returning season ticket holders considering people bought season tickets this season in blind faith.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Is the Gold, Sliver, Bronze, where you sit in the stadium?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Yes - it’s supposed to be although obviously it’s not actually materialised yet.

Yes - it’s supposed to be although obviously it’s not actually materialised yet.
    It was for this seasons tickets

@hibs.net private member bringbackbenny's Avatar
    Seems to be up here (assuming this is for 21/22)

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets-hospitality/season-tickets/pricing-categories

@hibs.net private member
    It was for this seasons tickets
    Yeah - the pricing kicked in but there’s been no differentiation in product received for the extra money.

Yeah - the pricing kicked in but there’s been no differentiation in product received for the extra money.
    Get you now

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    I’ve posted before that when Hibs put the different categories in place last season they couldn’t foresee there would be no fans attending games at all. However due to where my seat is I’ve paid a premium to receive the exact same as someone who bought a season ticket in a Bronze category. I appreciate focus has to be on getting tickets bought for next season, but I was hoping for a bit more than a thanks for doing so last season, yet there is nothing to “reward” anyone who is renewing this season. The “benefits” have no interest to me, with the only difference by being in the Gold category the possibility of attending the kit launch which possibly won’t even take place anyway.

In posting this I expect some will question my loyalty, you buy a season ticket to support the team, what do you mean you want a “reward” for renewing. However I’d still like to have seen something more than what is being offered, especially as we are being expected to renew with still no likelihood we’ll have full capacity at the start of next season.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    I’ve posted before that when Hibs put the different categories in place last season they couldn’t foresee there would be no fans attending games at all. However due to where my seat is I’ve paid a premium to receive the exact same as someone who bought a season ticket in a Bronze category. I appreciate focus has to be on getting tickets bought for next season, but I was hoping for a bit more than a thanks for doing so last season, yet there is nothing to “reward” anyone who is renewing this season. The “benefits” have no interest to me, with the only difference by being in the Gold category the possibility of attending the kit launch which possibly won’t even take place anyway.

In posting this I expect some will question my loyalty, you buy a season ticket to support the team, what do you mean you want a “reward” for renewing. However I’d still like to have seen something more than what is being offered, especially as we are being expected to renew with still no likelihood we’ll have full capacity at the start of next season.
    It is tough because any substantial ‘reward’ is going to cost Hibs money, which we can’t really afford just now.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    It is tough because any substantial ‘reward’ is going to cost Hibs money, which we can’t really afford just now.
    There’s no “just now” about it. It’s always like that no matter what.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    I don’t like the sound of number 6 in the new terms, the main reason I bought my three tickets again this season was so I wouldn’t lose my seats, seems I now have no automatic right to keep them or even sit in them every week.

6. This season ticket permits you to occupy the seat indicated on the season ticket or such alternative seat as the Club allocates to you from time to time at its discretion. A season ticket does not give the holder any automatic or guaranteed right to purchase the same seat for any subsequent season and nothing in these Terms shall constitute or imply any entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the season ticket.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Aye can’t see much reward going by that and the rewards that have been offered might not even go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    I don’t like the sound of number 6 in the new terms, the main reason I bought my three tickets again this season was so I wouldn’t lose my seats, seems I now have no automatic right to keep them or even sit in them every week.

6. This season ticket permits you to occupy the seat indicated on the season ticket or such alternative seat as the Club allocates to you from time to time at its discretion. A season ticket does not give the holder any automatic or guaranteed right to purchase the same seat for any subsequent season and nothing in these Terms shall constitute or imply any entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the season ticket.
    Is that not always been there?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Is that not always been there?
    No idea, never seen them before, still don’t like the sound of it!

@hibs.net private member G15 Hibs's Avatar
    No idea, never seen them before, still don’t like the sound of it!
    I'd think that part of the reason for it being in, if it wasn't before, is that if there's still a need for distancing when crowds are back, which seems likely for at least the start of next season, you might need to sit elsewhere to ensure there's sufficient spaces between groups.

Does that not read you might not have 1st option of renewing that seat for season 22/23 as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    Does that not read you might not have 1st option of renewing that seat for season 22/23 as well ?
    I'm guessing it is so the club have the right to move fans if they wanted to change where, say, the family section or the singing section are. I'm sure they'd consult fans on it 1st but ultimately could still do if there were 1 or 2 objections.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    It does, but tbf it may have always been there and the moving fans to house the singing section is a good example of it not being a guarantee. Though RG saying he was open to fans being able to pay a deposit to secure their seat is a wee bit contradictory with those terms IMO.

Really disappointed with the fact that prices appear to be different depending on where your seat is considering some people paid a significant amount more than other for the same product last season, I thought it would be a uniform cost for people renewed.

Especially considering the fact there’s a good chance we won’t be allowed to sit in our actual seats if we’re allowed in.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    So because I am renewing and I sit in Sect 37 I get less benefits than those who haven't had a ST before. How is that rewarding loyalty? Not that the benefits something I am looking for, it just seems strange to offer more to those that haven't had a ST through all this
    I suppose if it gets more people buying STs then it is all good for the club.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

I dont see anything that different tbh. Pretty much as expected. I like the idea of say 7000 Gold members turning up for training sessions.

I've never read the T&Cs on ST before but I assume they are the same each year. I noticed that taking photographs and video are forbidden inside the stadium, oops, I have broken that one a few times then
    Looking forward to renewing tonight when I get home from work.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member
    I’ll renew but thought I’d get some discount of the price of the season ticket, perhaps to compensate for paying gold price vs bronze given that we never actually sat in those seats🤷🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    I've never read the T&Cs on ST before but I assume they are the same each year. I noticed that taking photographs and video are forbidden inside the stadium, oops, I have broken that one a few times then
    Looking forward to renewing tonight when I get home from work.
    Yeah the photo and video ban has always been in place but is rarely (if ever) enforced.

I think as long as the footage is kept for personal use and not used commercially for financial gain then you're fine.

First Team Breakthrough Siralbertkidd's Avatar
    I dont think this is the finished article, a bit proof reading and checking required, and more info (such as Early Bird cut off date) to go in.

An example is New Seasons get Cup discount, but Renewing Seasons dont. Surely thats just an error?

Cheers Jamesie. Looks like it’s been uploaded before it’s been proof read.

The additional benefits between gold, silver and bronze seems fairly pointless and my thank you for renewing last year is to pay extra this year (in the form of interest).

Sorry to all who will complain that I’ve started on a negative!
    Paying interest is your choice. Interest free options are available. Not like you to go with a negatively spinned comment I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Yeah the photo and video ban has always been in place but is rarely (if ever) enforced.

I think as long as the footage is kept for personal use and not used commercially for financial gain then you're fine.
    I remember one guy getting pulled up for it, but I think he was periscoping the match to the world so fair doos. It would be impossible to enforce fully but like you said as long it is for personal use and not broadcast you'll be fine.

Agree I love my current seat which is why I have renewed Is this just to cover them being Covid compliant going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see on the pricing where it says at what age a child becomes a youth and at what age a youth becomes an adult?

Looks like there is a load of 404 errors on the site now, so they have taken all but the front page down. Somebody published too soon then.

Edit: front page is down now too!