hibs.net Messageboard

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Early Bird pricing ran until 3 July last year - wonder how long we’ll see it in place for this time

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I looked at Direct debit and the blurb never said anything about 6 monthly payments. You would have needed to know that before choosing and as I went straight from renewal email using the buy now link I was unaware there was even a interest free option. I only found that out reading this thread later.

I'll leave it there as most look like they have navigate their way to their chosen option and had awareness of everything they were signing up for. I'll wait for the ticket office to get back to me and I am sure they will sort it out.
    I did the same, straight from email to renewal .. and at no point did it mention what was involved with the Direct Debit option.

It was only after coming on here, and following the links kindly shared, that I found out what the Direct Debit option was.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    When I went to pay, I had the option for paying with card, direct debit or instalment plan.

I had to choose one. You must have had to do the same?
    As someone who would have taken on the 6 month payment plan, I didn’t pick up on the meaning behind direct debit and have paid £70 to another company for my season tickets. I hadn’t seen mention of the club payment options.

This is on me and I made that decision.

What is positive about this thread is that others who might make the same mistake/ not pick up on what is on offer, will be aware.

I won’t be complaining to the club or the finance company that were good enough to give me credit.

My hope would be that the club consider my experience (and that of others) and look at how others can be stopped from making the same mistake.

Will teach me for doing it quickly during my lunch rather than waiting till I finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    Early Bird pricing ran until 3 July last year - wonder how long we’ll see it in place for this time
    Especially since we're about a month later in putting the season tickets on sale this year.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Over 1000 sold in the first day is some effort! Well played to all who have done so!!

Testimonial Due
    Question. If you choose one of the finance options , 6 months or 4 monthly payments. Can you pay it up quicker once you have agreed to it or is that set in stone

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    Question. If you choose one of the finance options , 6 months or 4 monthly payments. Can you pay it up quicker once you have agreed to it or is that set in stone
    It’s not so much a choice and more about when you sign up. If you sign up for it now it’s 6 months. If you sign up at the end of next month it’s 4 months.

Nothing I could see about early repayment, but I’m sure if you wanted to the ticket office would facilitate that once it was open.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Renewed. Hopefully I see the inside of ER and Robbie's in August.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post
    I did the same, straight from email to renewal .. and at no point did it mention what was involved with the Direct Debit option.

It was only after coming on here, and following the links kindly shared, that I found out what the Direct Debit option was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    As someone who would have taken on the 6 month payment plan, I didn’t pick up on the meaning behind direct debit and have paid £70 to another company for my season tickets. I hadn’t seen mention of the club payment options.

What is positive about this thread is that others who might make the same mistake/ not pick up on what is on offer, will be aware.

I won’t be complaining to the club or the finance company that were good enough to give me credit.

My hope would be that the club consider my experience (and that of others) and look at how others can be stopped from making the same mistake.

Will teach me for doing it quickly during my lunch rather than waiting till I finished.

There’s normally a “cooling off” period with finance applications. It’s likely you’ll have a few days to cancel the application and then reapply for the direct debit scheme.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/borrowing-money/cancelling-a-loan-or-credit-agreement/

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Sorry for being thick but how do you renew ? It's Showing me a map of the seating arrangements and what stand and what seats to click on but i can't click on my own seats

In years gone by i just go to my basket and the seats are their to renew

Had to link my account with Eticketing so sorted

Renewed x2

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Sorry for being thick but how do you renew ? It's Showing me a map of the seating arrangements and what stand and what seats to click on but i can't click on my own seats

Click on notifications after you log on Andy
    Then renew😀

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Click on notifications after you log on Andy
    Then renew

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Renewed - see it as my membership to my local community club.

Obviously possible may not get to see every game but trying to help the club grow further and compete is important.

Also understand everyone’s circumstances but hopefully we can get good numbers signing up.

Renewed 4 in ff lower first season for my 6 year old granddaughter don’t know who’s more excited me or her lost her daddy to Covid last year he was a big hibby and was planning to take her gonna be very emotional first time we are allowed in ggtth

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Renewed 4 in ff lower first season for my 6 year old granddaughter don’t know who’s more excited me or her lost her daddy to Covid last year he was a big hibby and was planning to take her gonna be very emotional first time we are allowed in ggtth
    Sad and heart warming thanks for sharing. Puts situations into perspective.

@hibs.net private member
    I’m swithering on season tickets for me and the boy, I’m unsure if he’s too young yet to be honest just turned 5 so just looking at options, in the family section FF Lower there is a adult option and adult family option what’s the difference? both the same price is the child ticket at £50 only available with the adult family option? Child ticket prices at £85 in west lower where I’m also considering

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post

That's exactly the same issue as I have and got the same advice yesterday to no avail. Have emailed the ticket office to try to sort it. It is still the same for me today

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Wow, terribly sad. We sometimes forget that there are real people and tragedy behind the numbers.
    I hope the football can bring you both some happiness next season.

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    That's exactly the same issue as I have and got the same advice yesterday to no avail. Have emailed the ticket office to try to sort it. It is still the same for me today
    I logged out then logged back in then something popped up telling me to Link my account to E ticketing , Basically put in your client ref number in a box , Soon as i done that it told me i have 2 season tickets to renew in my basket , Hope you get it sorted mate

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I stupidly clicked instalment plan instead of direct debit. Is there a way, without contacting the ticket office to change now or do I just bite the bullet and pay extra.

I clicked Direct Debit by mistake. Emailed ticket office yesterday and got a reply this morning saying it had been cancelled and my seat would now show as available to me again.
    Just need to do it again but at a pace relative to my pc competence (don't even have a smart phone, the one I have is only one step up from an abacus)

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Have you set yourself up with single sign-on and signed into your account?

Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    Have you set yourself up with single sign-on and signed into your account?
    Yes, done all that. It recognises that it's me, has my name, client ref numbers all correct etc. Just no notifications or opportunity to buy my tickets

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Yes, done all that. It recognises that it's me, has my name, client ref numbers all correct etc. Just no notifications or opportunity to buy my tickets
    Ok, sorry man, just checking. I just checked mines and there is a small inconspicuous 'sign in' link at the top of the page. When i click on that I can see my ST's sitting there after clicking SEASON TICKETS.

Hope you get sorted.
    Last edited by Booked4Being-Ugly; 21-04-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    Ok, sorry man, just checking. I just checked mines and there is a small inconspicuous 'sign in' link at the top of the page. When i click on that I can see my ST's sitting there after clicking SEASON TICKETS.

Hope you get sorted.
    No problem. Happy to take any advice. Have also used the log in button and again it takes me to the ticket page, recognises me and my client ref but no option to buy. Guess I'll need to wait on TO getting back to me

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post

The club just replied to me as I mistakenly took out the finance option. I didn't follow through with the emails V12 sent so have not signed the agreement with them. The club have said phone V12, cancel the arrangement, let them know and then they can reset the system and you can go in via the DD option. I wonder how many the poor comms on this has caught out. Just off the phone to V12 and it only took 5 mins to sort out. Hopefully hear back from the club soon and get on with buying my two STs
    Last edited by wookie70; 21-04-2021 at 10:35 AM.

No problem. Happy to take any advice. Have also used the log in button and again it takes me to the ticket page, recognises me and my client ref but no option to buy. Guess I'll need to wait on TO getting back to me
    Just checked again to make sure it wasn't me just being stupid. Everything seems to be fine, SSO sorted, profile OK, accounts linked, client ref ok, name ok but no option to buy my seats.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Was your seat in the FF upper? If it’s executive or the old singing section that might explain it?

Can’t think of another reason seats that were being used last season aren’t available now?

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Was your seat in the FF upper? If it’s executive or the old singing section that might explain it?

Can’t think of another reason seats that were being used last season aren’t available now?
    Nah, not fancy enough for exec and not daft enough for SS anymore. Maybe the folk around me have complained and I'm no getting back!

Apologises in advance if already mentioned I renewed yesterday, but will we still be using the same ticket to access the ground when we get back in. Also while I'm here does anyone know if we do qualify for the the group stages for the Europa League group stages, will the club offer a Europa League Season Ticket package for the home games. which can be added to the existing season ticket. Obviously after there has be a draw etc and we know who we would be playing. Just a curiosity.