hibs.net Messageboard

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    @hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Price is a worthy winner, but Anderson has excelled to make the final on the back of putting in little or no spade work. If he can sort out his injury problems and get back on the practice board, he has another World Title in him.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Start of Premier League to be pushed back until Easter.

Left by mutual consent!
    His behaviour on the oche needs addressed but fair play to Price, best player this season and you can’t say he didn’t deserve it. Maybe now he has the big one secured he can calm his antics down a notch.

Some achievement from q school 2014 to world champion and number 1 tonight not bad for a ex rugby player.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His behaviour on the oche needs addressed but fair play to Price, best player this season and you can’t say he didn’t deserve it. Maybe now he has the big one secured he can calm his antics down a notch.
    He’s definitely toned it down a bit and as annoying as it is, I don’t think he’s doing anything wrong now. With a big crowd in it is definitely less noticeable.
    what was he like after he’d won it? I turned it over right after the winning double.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    He’s definitely toned it down a bit and as annoying as it is, I don’t think he’s doing anything wrong now. With a big crowd in it is definitely less noticeable.
    what was he like after he’d won it? I turned it over right after the winning double.
    He was just glad to get it done after missing so many match darts.

Anyone fancy taking part in a .net darts league? Just a bit of fun (no pro's need apply!) and we can sort out the finer details if / when there is any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Anyone fancy taking part in a .net darts league? Just a bit of fun (no pro's need apply!) and we can sort out the finer details if / when there is any interest.
    I’d be up for that, I’ve always fancied giving it a go. I’ve got a board in the house that I play on, although I’m not brilliant, I’m not terrible either. I was in the snooker place at meadowbank a while ago and noticed you can hire dartboards the same way you can hire the snooker and pool tables.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I’d be up for that, I’ve always fancied giving it a go. I’ve got a board in the house that I play on, although I’m not brilliant, I’m not terrible either. I was in the snooker place at meadowbank a while ago and noticed you can hire dartboards the same way you can hire the snooker and pool tables.
    Got 5 so far so will keep you posted. Maybe only need one or two more and we can kick something off.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Got 5 so far so will keep you posted. Maybe only need one or two more and we can kick something off.
    Cheers man.

United we stand here....