hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Ojo

Ojo

Sheep to Wigan loan....dodged a bullet there 🤣

2. Log in to remove the advert

Some players just fit at certain clubs but not at others. Dylan hasn't exactly been a roaring success up there either.

We've struggled to crack the midfield situation without him. Who is to say he wouldn't have been a great fit for us, even if it does look a bit like we dodged a bullet?

TBH the circumstances whereby we were gazumped so he could get a few dollars more maybe wasn't suggestive of a player whose head was in the right place for success here.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    If I was a talented young player I wouldn't want to sign for Aberdeen. Be turned into a diving hoofball merchant by the manager with the easiest job in Scottish football (a lot spent, one league cup to show for it, still somehow in a job) and look like a complete huddy.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vuefrom1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sheep to Wigan loan....dodged a bullet there 🤣
    Finger on the pulse there. He signed for them last Thursday

First Team Breakthrough Anthony Soprano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I was a talented young player I wouldn't want to sign for Aberdeen. Be turned into a diving hoofball merchant by the manager with the easiest job in Scottish football (a lot spent, one league cup to show for it, still somehow in a job) and look like a complete huddy.
    Who would Aberdeen get in who could do a better job though, the point about trophies is fair enough but in terms of league finishes he can't be expected to do any better, they were never going to win the league ahead of Celtic and can't be expected to compete now with them and rangers. They also beat us consistently. Short of winning the odd trophy every few years I don't see where aberdeen fans expect to be.