Has anyone had any experiences or encounters with the above? I'm really interested in this sort of stuff and I'm interested to know if other members have had experiences that they cant explain? Ghosts, Strange creatures, UFO's, aliens etc, please post your stories below if you want to share them.

I had a real doozy the other week. I still cant work out what happened. I was lying in bed sort of dozing but I think I was dreaming as well and in my dream I was in a city somewhere and it a big square with loads of people around and there was an incredibly loud bang up in the sky like a sonic boom and when I looked up to the sky there was a ufo of some kind shooting off at an incredible speed but at pretty much the same time I woke up to an incredibly loud bang in the room I was in. It was that loud my ears were actually ringing. I had a look around but found nothing out of place and nobody around, I even had a look out the window but again there was nothing. Could it have been some sort of sleep paralysis or just my brain waking me up and I only imagined the loud bang in the room? This has really stumped me. The whole experience seemed so real.

I've seen strange lights in the sky before but never seen anything to 100% convince me it was otherworldly. Anyone got any interesting stories or encounters they'd like to share? Id be interested in reading them.