hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

Who killed Elena Salves? (Warning: spoilers probable)

Tomorrow night brings us the final episode of The Undoing. If you haven't been following theiis excellent mini series, I suggest you leave this thread immediately before doing so. It's on Sky Atlantic.

I have warmed considerably to Hugh Grant since his self deprecating and quite brilliant performance in Paddington 2, and he continues his good form in The Undoing.

For a murder mystery there's quite a gentle feel about the story although there are enough clues and red herrings to keep you guessing.

The penultimate episode ended on a huge, unexpected cliff hanger, but that would be too simple.

Wouldn't it?

So, who do you think deployed the hammer?

Jonathan? He's the police favourite. He's been charged with her murder and there's enough evidence, albeit circumstantial, to convict.

Grace? Did a jealous wife take matters into her own hands?

Noah? He loves his violin, but WTF?

Franklin? The hatred for his son in law is palpable, but surely he'd just pay someone else to frame him? Or maybe he did just that.

Or.. Sylvia? She's the blonde lawyer friend who's role in the series isn't exactly clear, to me anyway. Unless there's a brilliantly clever reveal, I will be disappointed if it's her. It would be a very lazy, and senseless solution.

So, whodunnit?
    Last edited by Hibbyradge; 29-11-2020 at 10:14 AM.