hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He did play well. It's just there's a few 'fans' that don't want to admit it for some strange reason.
    With Drey Wright back to not starting, Mallan's the easiest scapegoat. Do you understand anything about football?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Probably true because there are some he will never silence, regardless of his performance in a game. I thought he did well yesterday as did many others but there will always be doubters unfortunately
    I’m with you on JB, thought Mallon had a terrific game, and put in a great shift too

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Jonnyboy rools! 😃

@hibs.net private member allmodcons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Good summing up of the game. The only thing I would add is that on a number of occasions in the first half we failed to capitalise on some promising attacking opportunities because of a poor final ball, I lost the plot at the TV the 3rd or 4th time it happened, much to the annoyance of my partner We were the same in the SC semi final, ruining some good positions and decent lead up play with a rubbish final ball, its something we really need to improve on.

I thought the players worked their socks off and those folk on here using the word 'bottled' needs to get a grip, it was anything but that. Shout out to Mackie who had his best game in a Hibs strip and Nisbet who had the 'bottle' to take the penalty and followed up the disappointment of seeing it saved with a superb finish for his goal. On that note, if you watch the replay he was off his mark before Murphy had even won the header that put him through, which is great striker play.

Folk are understandably annoyed that we were pulled back so late in the game, but it was a gutsy performance IMO and we didn't have a single player who lacked effort. Put in the same effort with a little bit more composure over the rest of the season and we'll win more than we lose.
    have been saying the same thing since the 0v0 draw with Ross County in Dingwall. It was really noticeable (and annoying) up there and just plain maddening in the semi final.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    But I thought Hanlon was dreadful and had an awful game and is total *****?
    Last edited by Jones28; 23-11-2020 at 02:50 PM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allmodcons View Post
    have been saying the same thing since the 0v0 draw with Ross County in Dingwall. It was really noticeable (and annoying) up there and just plain maddening in the semi final.
    Agree we are so wasteful middle to front at times. Semi final and Ross county plus also Killie good examples of this.