Thread: David Tanner

@hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To find this site laughable only needs a smidgeon

My post was a summary of this forum at the time

The overreaction to a 2-2 draw is indeed laughable

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    You normally aren't that much of a radge so I gave you the benefit of the doubt (for what it's worth).

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    You normally aren't that much of a radge so I gave you the benefit of the doubt (for what it's worth).
    All my Christmas's have came early!

While a disappointing ending the result of the weekend needs put into perspective

Post all over the shop saying get rid of half our team (plus our hibs TV presenter) obviously isnt a viable way forward

I guess fans forums arnt always the most rationale places on earth

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member The 90+2's Avatar
    What a heel turn tbh 🍺

Jeezo.....some people are just so easy to upset. I switch on Hibs TV to watch the game, Iím just glad itís been some light relief for missing out on going to ER. The club are delivering a decent production, I donít find David Tanner any worse/better than the vast majority of sports presenters out there. Then again, maybe I just donít moan for moanings sake🤔

Quote Originally Posted by DavieRoy View Post
    At the end of the day, Jamie Murphy is on loan, however technical re he will never go back to Rangers, he is on loan.

As for the coverage, I thought it was okay. John Collins has played for both, the main focus was on Hibs. I thought the Celtic situation was a part of the story yesterday. I had no problem about it being mentioned especially given the chat always can back to us. It is Hibs TV, we all watch for Hibs but I like the fact that there is two teams on the field and we acknowledged that. David and John were good.

On Tuesday, if Stevie May scores a double, I would expect the studio to mention his current upturn in form and how he has turned it around.

As for Tam, do we want people to be honest or just a box with a painted on smile that everything is okay?
    This---they trying to make it look professional, and to be somewhat objective. The number of wild mood swings on this site every time we go a goal down, its a bit rich to complain about commentators not being 100% pro-Hibs