hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Wembley tickets

First Team Breakthrough

Wembley tickets

Does anyone know which section the Scotland support will be allocated ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

On the sofa?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On the sofa?

Behind the sofa?

@hibs.net private member
    Under the sofa

their is little or no chance of fans being allowed in the stadium, at the very best you will be looking at a reduced capacity. If based on similar capacities in the new events industry for next year then it'll be in the low thousands, maybe at a push 5,000 fans. I believe they have already sold 50,000 + tickets on the uefa website before the "fans" get there allocation, wildly rumoured to be 15k for scotland.

Any uefa ticket already sold will then get fuirst dibs so it is likely zero tickets will make it to fans / a scotland end.

as stated previously your sofa is defo your best bit.

anybody travelling down thinking there will be fan villages or welcoming areas for large groups of fans will be dissapointed too.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Hero View Post
    their is little or no chance of fans being allowed in the stadium, at the very best you will be looking at a reduced capacity. If based on similar capacities in the new events industry for next year then it'll be in the low thousands, maybe at a push 5,000 fans. I believe they have already sold 50,000 + tickets on the uefa website before the "fans" get there allocation, wildly rumoured to be 15k for scotland.

Any uefa ticket already sold will then get fuirst dibs so it is likely zero tickets will make it to fans / a scotland end.

anybody travelling down thinking there will be fan villages or welcoming areas for large groups of fans will be dissapointed too.
    They'll be thousands of Scotland fans who travel down regardless. Might not be official fan villages but Pubs will be open.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    They'll be thousands of Scotland fans who travel down regardless. Might not be official fan villages but Pubs will be open.
    "pubs will be open"

we live in hope !

Wembley tickets

This may be of interest to some of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland, he paid £300 each but didnt realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his covid cancelled wedding. If you are interested he is looking for someone to take his place

Its at Falkirk registry office at 2.30 pm, the brides name is Moira shes 5 feet 4 about 8 stone ,quite pretty has her own job and is a really good cook

Quote Originally Posted by scuttle View Post
    Wembley tickets

This may be of interest to some of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland, he paid £300 each but didnt realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his covid cancelled wedding. If you are interested he is looking for someone to take his place

Its at Falkirk registry office at 2.30 pm, the brides name is Moira shes 5 feet 4 about 8 stone ,quite pretty has her own job and is a really good cook
    The old ones are the best

Quote Originally Posted by 7Hero View Post

If the rollout of vaccines is imminent like we are being told by those companies, then I don’t see any reason why in 7 months time we won’t be back to a form of normality. It’ll be even harder for them to get people to comply with rules if they are 16 months down the line and still expecting people not to congregate in groups and attend venues.

@hibs.net private member Newry Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    If the rollout of vaccines is imminent like we are being told by those companies, then I don’t see any reason why in 7 months time we won’t be back to a form of normality. It’ll be even harder for them to get people to comply with rules if they are 16 months down the line and still expecting people not to congregate in groups and attend venues.
    Can't see anyone (other than a few test cases) getting a jab before March. Then it will likely be NHS / vunerable people. When you get a jab, you need to wait for month, get another one, wait for maybe two weeks to let it take affect.

Governments will be organising this mass vaccine - so don't hold your breath on efficiency.

It hasn't stopped him booking up ( just in case ) lol..

Wembley tickets

Pavement dancing at the reception ?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Newry Hibs View Post
    Can't see anyone (other than a few test cases) getting a jab before March. Then it will likely be NHS / vunerable people. When you get a jab, you need to wait for month, get another one, wait for maybe two weeks to let it take affect.

Governments will be organising this mass vaccine - so don't hold your breath on efficiency.
    I heard the priority for vaccine is
    first vulnerable/key workers second Scotland travel club members with 10 points third those who have downloaded Baccara sir, I can boogie from Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by Newry Hibs View Post

It’s been tested. This is them starting to roll it out. Would be a bit daft saying ‘aye we’re rolling it out, but only to a couple of test cases, disregard the testing we’ve done, let’s take this risk anyway’.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibstag View Post
    second Scotland travel club members with 10 points
    Bit of a bugger for those with 11 to 32 points.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    It’s been tested. This is them starting to roll it out. Would be a bit daft saying ‘aye we’re rolling it out, but only to a couple of test cases, disregard the testing we’ve done, let’s take this risk anyway’.
    The Scottish Gov are suggesting 1 million will have had it here by the end of January. Given how big an OG it would be to say that and not at least be well on the way to it by then you have to hope that by the summer things will be well on the way to normality. Folk suggesting there won’t be any fans at these games are mad and if that was going to be the case in the UK they’d be played somewhere that would allow fans instead

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    The Scottish Gov are suggesting 1 million will have had it here by the end of January. Given how big an OG it would be to say that and not at least be well on the way to it by then you have to hope that by the summer things will be well on the way to normality. Folk suggesting there won’t be any fans at these games are mad and if that was going to be the case in the UK they’d be played somewhere that would allow fans instead
    Nicola Sturgeon has been extremely cautious and measured in her words throughout this. She was talking today about 'a substantially more normal way of life' by spring.

If she is saying that, coupled with the deputy CMO in England saying we are 'on the glide path to landing the plane' then I'm inclined to start feeling very positive that this is almost behind us. I'm booked up for London in June and I expect to be there with tens of thousands of other Scots.

@hibs.net private member
    Uefa will prioritise fans with Sponsors tickets before those given to FA's.

The question would be if those who already have tickets via the ballot will come before or after FA tickets.

@hibs.net private member
    Hotel booked, zero expectation of getting match tickets.....will enjoy the pre game festivities though!:)

I'm just gonna head to Trafalgar square with a carry out as usual.

I see that there is talk that if we get a vaccine sorted England might be in with a chance of hosting the whole tournament if they naive away from the 12 cities.

@hibs.net private member
    Hotel booked, hospitality tickets secured just need the vaccine to work and it’s will be great day.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Hotel booked, hospitality tickets secured just need the vaccine to work and it’s will be great day.
    Out of interest where did you get ur tickets?

Sorry for taking the thread on topic but, as far as I remember, away fans usually get the lower tier of the east stand at Wembley. But, as we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. So I don't really know. We'll have to wait and see.

Coaching Staff
    Wembley tickets