Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
They are more likely to watch once they get familiar with both teams after regularly playing each other. And if both these teams offer a higher quality match than Hamilton v St. Johnstone’s and the outcome affect Hibs similarly then I think more people will watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1) The market in the proposal is 32 million
2) The quality of player / teams / competitiveness will determine viewing figures. Clubs involved will get the pick of the 32m market apart from players that might sign for top EPL/ Euro Super league if that happens( likely)
3) Future of leagues/ cups in Scotland initially secure but I suspect B teams of those involved in Atlantic league will be in the Scottish set up. Would help with attendances at smaller clubs.
4) Promotion/ Relegation from/ to domestic leagues. Probably might start that way but if the league is successful think there will be a demand for a second division that would probably accommodate say the top 10 clubs in Scotland in total across both divisions.
5) once up and running and successful I’d think a knock out cup competition would be added.

if successful revenues likely to rise. Will top clubs in this or Domestic leagues be allowed access to Euro Super League if that happens. That may be the determinant if something like this is to happen. If no access to Top Euro Leagues then can see Atlantic League definitely happening, plus Baltic, Eastern Europe leagues etc