Under the cosh. Amazing.

Boy is fantastic.

2. Log in to remove the advert

He’s rubbish. 😂

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He’s rubbish. 😂
    Hello arch enemy 👌. He’s fantastic. And the under the cosh interview is fantastic.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by The 90+2 View Post
    Under the cosh. Amazing.

Boy is fantastic.
    Not watched the latest one yet, but really like Si Ferry.

Slaney used to do my nut in,but I've warmed to him as well. Great banter with all of them usually and some class stories.

Also, how sound does Andy Halliday seem by the way?! Especially for a Jambo hun haha.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post

Slaney used to do my nut in,but I've warmed to him as well. Great banter with all of them usually and some class stories.

Also, how sound does Andy Halliday seem by the way?! Especially for a Jambo hun haha.
    Download under the cosh and his interview. It’s actually fantastic mate.

Halidays Scottish cup final winning podcast is fantastic too. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post

I agree Halliday comes across a genuinely great lad. Aiden McGeady also came across as a top lad. His interview is fantastic. What a career that laddie has had.

Have to admit though I'm surprised Halliday is allowed to appear on the show as much I thought as a footballer he would have to stay in his professional bubble?

Si Ferry is funny though and I also thought Slaney was a pain in the arse at first but I really like him now. He just daft as a brush!
    Last edited by Coco Bryce; 11-11-2020 at 08:46 AM.

I like Ferry. Cannot stand that Paul Slane. Weegie patter isn't for me

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Agree some of the banter is unwatchable and add in Kevin Kyle and not for me. Si one on one interviews are excellent in comparison.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Me too, half the time I can't understand what the f he is saying.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Yepp, his 1-1 interviews are really good. His banter with "Slaney" and that big dope Kevin Kyle is awful.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Likewise. As others have said, Si Ferry and his one-to-ones are good but the other shows are pretty bad. Paul Slane is intolerable and Kevin Kyle is dull as dishwater.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Agree some of the banter is unwatchable and add in Kevin Kyle and not for me. Si one on one interviews are excellent in comparison.
    Ferry would do well do distance himself from Slane. He's a horrendously over stimulated twat.

I like how candid players are when Ferry interviews them. I watch his interviews when I'm cooking usually and no one has really put me off my dinner. That said there is too much of a old firm bias for my taste, so they don't all get viewed.

Superb all his shows are. Rather they boys presented the highlights every week!

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Im a fan of Slaney but can definitely see why hes not everyone's cup of tea. Ferry is brilliant though, seems to just put all his guests at ease straight away which adds to the quality of his interviews with them flowing so easily. Definitely a good future for him after hes hung the boots up

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    Im a fan of Slaney but can definitely see why hes not everyone's cup of tea. Ferry is brilliant though, seems to just put all his guests at ease straight away which adds to the quality of his interviews with them flowing so easily. Definitely a good future for him after hes hung the boots up
    The under the cosh interview is amazing because he’s the one being interviewed and is fantastic.

I think they done two shows. One Si Ferry meets but the one I’m talking about is the under the cosh interviews him.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/undr-the-cosh/id1352733984

The two paddy kenny interviews with under the cosh are worth a watch/listen.

I just wish he didn't swear as much!

(EDIT I've watched the full part 1 and it's hilarious!)
    Last edited by I'm Spartacus; 11-11-2020 at 12:16 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Si Ferry is decent and when he does one on one interviews, they’re really good.

But Slane is awful, not funny at all. Kevin Kyle is boring and the addition of Andy Halliday was the final straw.

I will still listen to his podcast if he does one on one interviews with people.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    The ones with the three of them are absolutely tragic, Weegie "comedy" that wasn't funny thirty years ago (Look, Paul Slane is dressed up like Liam Gallagher! HILARIOUS!) and half of the podcast filled with their crap.

Si Ferry by himself interviewing people is brilliant though, got a knack for asking good questions and putting guests at ease so he gets good stories out of them. The Garry O'Connor one was really good.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    The ones with the three of them are absolutely tragic, Weegie "comedy" that wasn't funny thirty years ago (Look, Paul Slane is dressed up like Liam Gallagher! HILARIOUS!) and half of the podcast filled with their crap.

Si Ferry by himself interviewing people is brilliant though, got a knack for asking good questions and putting guests at ease so he gets good stories out of them. The Garry O'Connor one was really good.
    Think the ones with the three of them are brilliant as well.

Not all comedy is going to suit everybody, fairly harmless fun in my opinion.

When they’re serious about football as well it’s interesting as I think they know their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Think the ones with the three of them are brilliant as well.

Not all comedy is going to suit everybody, fairly harmless fun in my opinion.

When they’re serious about football as well it’s interesting as I think they know their stuff.
    Agree with this- I like the comedy but it's actually really insightful at times too which is great. Andy Halliday has been a really good addition - rivalries aside, he's going to have a good media career as he's pretty sharp and seems really thoughtful about tactics etc. I can't think of any other football show that you actually get this kind of chat, albeit it's quite sweary etc

Slaney I like- you need to get to used to him but the wee compilation videos of all his funny moments is superb. The 3 of them work well together as Kyle is sort of the straight one but they all are happy to have the mickey taken out of them. I don't know what it is Si Ferry has as I sometimes find his interjections to ask daft laddie questions annoying but he gets great stories out of players.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrekko View Post
    Agree with this- I like the comedy but it's actually really insightful at times too which is great. Andy Halliday has been a really good addition - rivalries aside, he's going to have a good media career as he's pretty sharp and seems really thoughtful about tactics etc. I can't think of any other football show that you actually get this kind of chat, albeit it's quite sweary etc

Slaney I like- you need to get to used to him but the wee compilation videos of all his funny moments is superb. The 3 of them work well together as Kyle is sort of the straight one but they all are happy to have the mickey taken out of them. I don't know what it is Si Ferry has as I sometimes find his interjections to ask daft laddie questions annoying but he gets great stories out of players.
    I think there’s more to Paul Slane than meets the eye.

He’s spoken about it before but he clearly never had the mentality to be a footballer but it sounds like he was a very good player. There’s rightly a lot of focus on people’s mental health just now and it seems clear he had his struggles on that front. Amateur psychology stuff here but I’m guessing he over compensates sometimes with his outrageous behaviour to try and hide a deeper side to him.

He’s clearly daft as a brush but he’s doing well for himself and i personally think it’s great to see.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Halliday is a great addition to open goal.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member
    Haven't seen the podcasts with the other two characters but Ferry's interviews are superb. He has a way about him that puts his interviewees at their utmost ease and brings them out of themselves. His questions are relevant and well put - such that it feels like a proper conversation. He knows his subjects - or if he doesn't he researches them well and the result is football interviews with a level of candour I'd never seen before. Top marks to the lad - great job

Is he Hibs? He's fond of taking wee digs at the pub team and often bigs up the Hibees.

He also talks like we do. Normally. Lovely East Coast accent.

These clowns that he has on like Kyle, Slaney and Derek Ferguson ought to come with subtitles. I god damn can't understaun them, so ah cannae.

Andy Halliday looks like someone glued my grannies armpit hair on to a Barry Ferguson football figure.
    Last edited by GreyJammies; 11-11-2020 at 11:50 PM.

@hibs.net private member MagicSwirlingShip's Avatar
    Watched it earlier. Si is a good story teller. It was practically an hour of Di Canio patter.

Part 2 next week?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyJammies View Post
    Is he Hibs? He's fond of taking wee digs at the pub team and often bigs up the Hibees.

He also talks like we do. Normally. Lovely East Coast accent.

These clowns that he has on like Kyle, Slaney and Derek Ferguson ought to come with subtitles. I god damn can't understaun them, so ah cannae.
    Dundee boy who supports Dundee.

First Team Regular erin-go-bragh87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Dundee boy who supports Dundee.
    Says he supports Celtic in the Undr The Cosh interview...

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Anyone watch the latest keeping the ball on the ground. Thought Si and Halliday were gonna end up punching each other!
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16