hibs.net Messageboard

 

Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Player chants

  1. #1

    Player chants

    Obviously with no fans attending games atm none of our new players have had any chants made for them.

    Has anyone come up with any for when fans are back?

    My mate came up with this to the tune of Our House by Madness:

    Gogic,
    In the middle of our pitch
    Gogic,
    Hates the Hearts and loves the Hibs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    53
    Posts
    22,933
    Quote Originally Posted by alihibs1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously with no fans attending games atm none of our new players have had any chants made for them.

    Has anyone come up with any for when fans are back?

    My mate came up with this to the tune of Our House by Madness:

    Gogic,
    In the middle of our pitch
    Gogic,
    Hates the Hearts and loves the Hibs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your mate? In an "asking for a friend" sort of way?

  4. #3
    @hibs.net private member The 90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    14,916
    Like

    Would change to:

    Gogic, in the middle of our pitch

    Gogic he makes the jambos look our bitch.

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12,035
    Was he not getting “Volcano Man -(Volcano protector man)” ?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was he not getting “Volcano Man -(Volcano protector man)” ?
    I like volcano Protector Man

    Songs with the word hate in them not so much.
    It's banal.

  7. #6
    First Team Regular TheGreenMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    867
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: N/A
    How about to keep the Madness theme...

    Nisbet, Nisbet, some call him Nesbit!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenMan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about to keep the Madness theme...

    Nisbet, Nisbet, some call him Nesbit!


    Funny is good

  9. #8
    Testimonial Due 1van Sprou7e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Doon Leith
    Posts
    2,385
    I have not missed these threads

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    53
    Posts
    22,933
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenMan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about to keep the Madness theme...

    Nisbet, Nisbet, some call him Nesbit!
    You say Nesbit, and I say Nisbet
    You say Sowunmi, and I say Showunmi
    Nesbit, Nisbet, Sowunmi, Showunmi
    Let's call the whole thing off...

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member bernz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,619
    To the tune of the NOEL christmas song:

    New-ell, New-ell, New-ell, New-ell
    Joe is the king of the wet look hair gel



  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,224
    Quote Originally Posted by alihibs1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously with no fans attending games atm none of our new players have had any chants made for them.

    Has anyone come up with any for when fans are back?

    My mate came up with this to the tune of Our House by Madness:

    Gogic,
    In the middle of our pitch
    Gogic,
    Hates the Hearts and loves the Hibs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s superb.

    Stuck in my head instantly

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by alihibs1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously with no fans attending games atm none of our new players have had any chants made for them.

    Has anyone come up with any for when fans are back?

    My mate came up with this to the tune of Our House by Madness:

    Gogic,
    In the middle of our pitch
    Gogic,
    Hates the Hearts and loves the Hibs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We've got a winner.

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    59
    Posts
    34,456
    Some great ones on here today all, brought a smile to my face😀😀😀😀

  15. #14
    I heard a second verse to the "we had our day at hampden' song...
    And on we marched to Hampden
    The 21st of May
    Henderson delivered and up stepped David Gray
    And that's the hibees story of how we won the cup
    2 nil down at Tyne til the Jambos f****d it up
    Ole ole ole...

  16. #15
    Coaching Staff Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard a second verse to the "we had our day at hampden' song...
    And on we marched to Hampden
    The 21st of May
    Henderson delivered and up stepped David Gray
    And that's the hibees story of how we won the cup
    2 nil down at Tyne til the Jambos f****d it up
    Ole ole ole...
    Brilliant that! Stuck in my head all day now

  17. #16
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    42,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard a second verse to the "we had our day at hampden' song...
    And on we marched to Hampden
    The 21st of May
    Henderson delivered and up stepped David Gray
    And that's the hibees story of how we won the cup
    2 nil down at Tyne til the Jambos f****d it up
    Ole ole ole...
    That's superb.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brilliant that! Stuck in my head all day now
    I'm sure it will stick in their heads even more👍

  19. #18
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    233
    Ross is at the wheel
    Tell me how good does it feel
    We've got Hanlon and Mallan and Gray
    Kevin Nisbet and Jamie Murphy

    Ma coats on and I am leaving the building.

  20. #19
    Love it when the John Lennon's come out

  21. #20
    @hibs.net private member Green Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    No longer a city dweller
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,771
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TheMightyJag PSN ID: FiveOClockHero
    He is Wright
    He is good
    He has Celtic on the run

  22. #21
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Between a rock & a hard place
    Posts
    27,764
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ross is at the wheel
    Tell me how good does it feel
    We've got Hanlon and Mallan and Gray
    Kevin Nisbet and Jamie Murphy

    Ma coats on and I am leaving the building.

    Please do.




  23. #22
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,538
    Drey Wright
    Running down the wing
    Drey Wright
    Hear the Hibees sing
    Drey Wright
    In the green and white
    Drey Wright
    Thinks the Hearts are *****

    (To the tune of Go West)


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  24. #23
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please do.



    So Keith you didn't think it was a wonderful piece of poetry that deserves a wider audience. 😭😭😭😭

  25. #24
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by alihibs1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously with no fans attending games atm none of our new players have had any chants made for them.

    Has anyone come up with any for when fans are back?

    My mate came up with this to the tune of Our House by Madness:

    Gogic,
    In the middle of our pitch
    Gogic,
    Hates the Hearts and loves the Hibs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gogic in the middle of our pitch, is class

  26. #25
    Saturday night and he makes the hearts look *****... CHRISTIAN DOIDGY

    (Divock Origi tune)
    Last edited by TheGog; 30-10-2020 at 05:20 PM.

  27. #26
    We've for McGinn
    Super Paul McGinn
    I just don't think you understand
    Jack Ross' man
    Better than Philip Lahm
    We've got super Paul McGinn
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  28. #27
    @hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pride Park, Bulgaria
    Posts
    6,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is Wright
    He is good
    He has Celtic on the run
    It was only a matter of time 😂😂
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)