hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Academy.

Academy.

Well for an Academy that was supposed to be done away with the Hibs 2005,s with a sprinkling of 2006,s put that bollocks to bed today in defeating Hearts 2005,s 4 2 at the Oriam😁👍

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Not sure if this was the year referred to but when we were at HTC hearing about the upgrade to the GPS (sports bras ;) it was mentioned that the next generation from the academy are bigger, stronger, faster than what’s gone before (I’m addition to the skill) and could basically move Hearts players around at will due to their sheer size and strength. Is this the same group ?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if this was the year referred to but when we were at HTC hearing about the upgrade to the GPS (sports bras ;) it was mentioned that the next generation from the academy are bigger, stronger, faster than what’s gone before (I’m addition to the skill) and could basically move Hearts players around at will due to their sheer size and strength. Is this the same group ?
    Sorry m8ive no knowledge in regards to your question as i only posted to let folk know that academy teams are back playing,however squad numbers are limited at moment due to being players from outwith EH post codes being unable to join in training or playing. Grandson was one of the 06,s playing for 05,yesterday, others from 06,s played for the 07,s. Think all clubs from health board areas that have had restrictions imposed for last couple of weeks are in same boat.

U18, ‘league’ matches were hooked by Sfa